Carhartt - Mandatory Vaccine, Starbucks not???

Robust Redhorse

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
My Daughter just went to work for Starbucks, guess I will have to stop by now and see if they sell coffee, straight black... I don't need none of that fruity flavored coffee.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
My Daughter just went to work for Starbucks, guess I will have to stop by now and see if they sell coffee, straight black... I don't need none of that fruity flavored coffee.
My girlfriend worked for Starbucks when she was in college; it is fascinating to see the confidence and efficiency with which she orders a fancy drink. But I'm of (mostly) the same mind: Straight black coffee or americano for me.
Starsucks coffee is from the devil, that stuff is nasty.
I must be a satanist, then! But to each his own, sir...

Doboy Dawg

My niece used to work at Starbucks for a few years. She used to get a pound of free coffee a week. She didn’t drink a lot of it so she’d give it to us. I got spoiled drinking really good fresh ground beans. We’d get the whole beans and grind our own. Some of the blends were really good. She started as a barista and worked her way into management before she quit and moved to Kansas. I can’t drink Maxwell House or Foldgers anymore after drinking good coffee.

Now I just pay more for the good stuff. It’s worth it for a good bold roast with zero bitterness. I can drink that black and I never drank my coffee black before getting those beans.

While I’ve always loathed Starbucks politics, I love their coffee. As far as Carhart, my whole wardrobe is Carhart. I wear something Carhart 7 days a week. I’ve got Carhart work shirts that are 10 years old that are still good.

If I boycotted every company I disagree with I’d have no clothes and a very limited selection of food.

Now Levi’s, Dicks and other companies that have gone completely woke can go completely broke before Ill buy any of their products.

OwlRNothing

Don't worry though guys - it's not all employees. The Mexico workers are exempt. Ahem.

It's just a mask.
It's just two weeks.
It's just 6 feet.
It's just two masks.
It's just an experimental shot.
It's just two experimental shots.
It's just two experimental shots and a booster.
It's just...
It's just...........

Y'all gettin' the idea yet?

Redbow

Trying to get away from buying products from "woke" companies is about like trying to find a store that does not carry any chinese made junk. I have never done business with Carhartt or Starbucks so I really don't care much about what they do.

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
Never would have thought the liberal coffee company would not mandate that vaccine.

Meriwether Mike

The only reason Starsucks rolled over on the mandate was because they could not get their staffing to show up. Some stores had posted signs about month long closures. I guess the franchise owners pushed back on the mandate.

earlthegoat2

Hmmm. I think I won’t let anybody this information change my habits in the least.