Carolina Squat

sinclair1

I am trying to resist being an old kodger. I had low riders, trucks on 44” tires and Baja Bugs with non dot terra tires that roared so load people would call the cops.

As recent as 2 years ago had mild to wild muffler system on a car.

They should get the really dangerous ones and leave the kid who has a small squat alone. Now they will probably get it switched to a Camber truck. You know how those leaning wheels make me twitch! Lol

That is no worse than Bubba going to hunt camp loaded down towing a 25ft camper with his Tacoma. E52C3BC5-1F0E-462A-AE46-56CA75251CC4.jpeg

sinclair1

I don't know what happen to the law ! But back in the 70s when I worked for the Sheriff....there was a "altered suspension" law. The bumpers had to "X" inches from the ground. Jacked up trucks weren't popular around here back then. I would say there is already a law that just don't get enforced !

9:35
I got a few of those tickets in Marietta. 11 tickets for my Vw Baja. The judge tossed them all but the non DOT tires. Old Barney Fife even had me for shaved door handles because he was embarrassed he couldnt open the door and I wouldn’t get out?

DAVE

I don't know what happen to the law ! But back in the 70s when I worked for the Sheriff....there was a "altered suspension" law. The bumpers had to "X" inches from the ground. Jacked up trucks weren't popular around here back then. I would say there is already a law that just don't get enforced !

9:35
Most states already have regulations regarding bumper, taillight, headlight, floorboard and frame height but I think because there is no standard between states, most lawmen don't want to enforce unless it is really outrageous.

Core Lokt

What about when you knew you had lights out and could use hand signals to turn or stop? Not today nobody even knows them and probably not legal