Carson Beck - The Mindset Of A Quarterback at Georgia

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si...n-beck-the-midset-of-a-quarterback-at-georgia

“Thompson's declaration as Carson being as talented as he has ever seen is impressive. It's even more impressive when you take into account that he is also currently training Mac Jones (Alabama), Joey Gatewood (Kentucky), Anthony Richardson (Flordia), Jeff Sims (Georgia Tech), and a host of other college quarterbacks and some of the stars of tomorrow as well. "We had some guys, like Joey Gatewood, Anthony Richardson, and Jeff Sims who are athletic freaks and could be Heisman caliber type guys one day, but Carson is just different," continued Thompson.

joepuppy

If they threaten football season, someone will find a cure for this virus.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Or Saban will declare VICTORY!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Last night my daughter was on Facebook or something and in a serious voice said daddy , Nick Saban just announced he’s retiring , I went straight to my college football news feed and before I could pull it up she said April fools , dang it !

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Last night my daughter was on Facebook or something and in a serious voice said daddy , Nick Saban just announced he’s retiring , I went straight to my college football news feed and before I could pull it up she said April fools , dang it !
:rofl::rofl::rofl: