Cat stuck in tree.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I hope the cat didn't enjoy the "ride" down the tree too much. Those tickets are expensive.

basshappy

BANNED
OP please message me next time cat goes up. For a few hundred dollars I'll climb that tree! Or for half price I will get the cat down without climbing and safely. RC drone moves animals in trees amazingly well.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
OP please message me next time cat goes up. For a few hundred dollars I'll climb that tree! Or for half price I will get the cat down without climbing and safely. RC drone moves animals in trees amazingly well.
Will you come and get my sweet kitty out of the tree fir me? I’ll give you $500 to climb up there and safely carry her down in your arms. Let me know something soon before she goes higher up. :bounce:

1682874131050.jpeg1682874131050.jpeg

ryanh487

When I was little the family dog yanked the leash out of my hand to chase a cat. Cat went to the top of a 30-40' pine. After the dog was inside I went down to check on the cat just in time to watch it jump out of the tree, land on all fours and trot off unphased.

Silver Britches

My cats used to climb way up in these huge live oaks around the yard, and walk out across the branches, chasing lizards and whatever else. They did that often, but always came down. They never acted scared one bit. Used to scare me seeing that, though.

oldfella1962

I bet that cat will NEVER do that again!
Hopefully. When I was a kid we had a siberian husky who got a face-full of
porcupine quills five or six times (twice in one day on one occasion!) before my parents got rid of him.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member

Silver Britches

And I wish I did have them around here. Beautiful cats, to me.