Catoosa county monster buck

My good friend killed a 168 main frame 12 pointer.We never would thought that a deer of this caliber could grow in north ga.I dont know how to add a picture to the thread if anyone could tell me how to do it i will add a picture thanks.It will beat the county record by a long ways there is only about five inches of deductions.:banana:

Hunter Haven

Beautiful straight up typical right there!!

It is a true monster buck it is something you would expect down in south ga. But not in catoosa county it has never been a county that produces deer of this caliber 110 to120 in this county is a real monster.I still cant believe it came from are county.If i was not there i would not have believed it

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Looks like a fine one, thanks for sharing it with us:cool:

turkeyed

What part of Catoosa County is that from? I have seen some decent bucks in Catoosa but not one like that. I have a friend that claims to have been seeing a 160 inch buck in Catoosa and I just wonder it that might be him.

That buck was killed at grahms property on the backside of chickamauga battlefield and yes that is off of mag williams rd.It was chaseing a doe and crossed the creek onto legal ground.

It was killed about 4:45 pm not am and my friend killed it not me.I sure am glad he was in the right place at the right time that is what the rut is all about.I wish i was the lucky won.