Caught this one in the air

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I got a shep mix that fetches box turtles but I can't figure out anything to do with them.

Madman

This one likes pulling the tails off the skinks.

Madman

This is almost a daily activity for this dog. There is a white oak "bait tree" in the middle of the back yard. The dogs chase the squirrels up it, and then sit on the perimeter all day waiting. My wife has a little Red Rider she stings them squirrel's fannies with, when the squirrel bails out the dog is there. Sometimes they run'em down, sometimes the squirrel gets away. Buddy caught this one in the air.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
That's cool. My wife won't let me have that much fun with squirrels. I have to assassinate them quietly.

tr21

I've got a dang shepherd and there isn't a rock or stick on my hillside. he brings them all in the yard for safe keeping. even with the shock collar working overtime I cant get him to stop. now if a squirrel comes into the yard my husky is on it !

baddave

my labrador chases squirrels but rarely catches one . one day she ran one up a big red oak and was just laying at the base waiting for it to come back down i said "Tiny baby that squirrel ain't never gonna come down w/ you laying there" it wasn't 5 minutes after i said that , the squirrel fell out of the tree about 1 foot in front of her . squirrel was out cold as a milkshake .. Tiny casually got up , picked up the squirrel , looked at me as if she was saying "do what?"