CBD for older dogs

LOVEMYLABXS

I bought some CBD dogs chews to help Chase with joint problems unfortunaly after about a week I had to go ahead and put him down so I can't really say they work or not.

If you have thought about this for your older dog and want to try it PM me with an addy and I'll sent you what I got left.

https://zebracbd.com/collections/cbd-hip-and-joint-chews-for-dogs
Here's the web site so you can check it out.

GeorgiaGlockMan

Good thing you did Mike.

For anybody wondering, the cbd really works.

My king Shepard benefited from the weed juice more than any other medication that cost 10x as much. She had hip dysplasia for years and my vet tried everything. The expensive meds unfortunately each stopped working after a while......

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Another thing that has worked for me is a product called Duralactin. It is a milk product and helps to reduce inflammation. The cost is quite reasonable and it is available without a prescription. Valley Vet stocks it, I think. It worked wonders on an older Rotewiller and has worked with other dogs that we have owned.

It seems to either work or not depending on the dog and you will know pretty quickly, like within a week or two.

jaydawg

I just wanted to thank Lovemylabsxs (Mike) again for his kind gesture…I received his gift of cbd chews and have seen significant improvement in my black lab Maverick…no, I don’t have any medical/scientific data but I’ve known my boy 12 years and now he seems to be 7 or 8 again!…Plan on always having those chews in stock at the house!…Just another great example of the fine folks at GON! Thanks again Mike! Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• 6428370D-7661-4973-8FE1-DC17E1C7B7FE.jpeg
    6428370D-7661-4973-8FE1-DC17E1C7B7FE.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 6

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I just wanted to thank Lovemylabsxs (Mike) again for his kind gesture…I received his gift of cbd chews and have seen significant improvement in my black lab Maverick…no, I don’t have any medical/scientific data but I’ve known my boy 12 years and now he seems to be 7 or 8 again!…Plan on always having those chews in stock at the house!…Just another great example of the fine folks at GON! Thanks again Mike! Happy Hunting!

Mike's good people !