Cell cam pick the best

sghoghunter

Covert wireless is what I trust. I’ve got 4 Blackhawks,4 Tactacam reveals and a Spypoint EVO and the covert will send a picture when triggered,the others might and might not

TDBone

I run Covert Blackhawks, Spypoint Micro LTE's and the Cuddeback Cuddelink Pack.

Covert Blackhawks by a million and in my opinion it's not even close between those 3. I'd do anything to get my money back on the Cuddelink package ... sheesh, can't stand 'em.

sghoghunter

I run Covert Blackhawks, Spypoint Micro LTE's and the Cuddeback Cuddelink Pack.

Covert Blackhawks by a million and in my opinion it's not even close between those 3. I'd do anything to get my money back on the Cuddelink package ... sheesh, can't stand 'em.

A guy in our club has the Cuddelinks too. By listening to him he misses as many pics with them as we do with Tactacams

JROESEL

So how much money do you want to spend????? That’s the question that needs to be answered, there’s some really nice one with a nice price tag, or you can go on a budget and get a tactacam, I’m running 11 of them right now, there customer service is top notch, it’s not are you going to have problem with any camera, it’s when it’s going to happen, it’s electronic and we leave them attached to trees in the weather, with that being said, they just replace one that was over a year and half old, because a peace of dirt got on the seal, allowing moisture in,
I’ve got several other brand cell cameras that just hand with a sd card in them, there customer service was terrible and they cost more then tactacam, search tactacam on this forum and look at the 1000’s of good reviews on them

Hawken2222

Rexconyx, there pricy but you get what you pay for. American made with a 5 year warranty. Mine have performed flawless.

Stainlessman

I had never heard of RidgeTec before finding this forum. I was so upset at Stealthcam I was looking to try something that has customer service becouse I had 40 hours of On Hold with StealthCam and no one ever answers.
I bought a RideTec and put it by my Hut. On the other side I have a stealth cam fusion. The RidgeTec takes 100 photos to the StealthCam Fusion's 1 photo. If you want to see whats in the woods, squirrels, racoons, fox, coyotes and deer of course. The RidgeTec picks it up. The Stealth does not. I see Jim Shockey pushes Stealth cam. I'd love to run across him and tell him they stink. Don't endorse junk. I'll be getting a secound RidgeTec soon.

Scott75

If you want a good reliable cam with top notch customer service that won’t break the bank go with covert blackhawks. We run 26 coverts & 12 reconyx on my farm & the covert will do all you want at a 1/3 of the price. If you just have to have a $500 cam get a reconyx.

whitter

BANNED
I had never heard of RidgeTec before finding this forum. I was so upset at Stealthcam I was looking to try something that has customer service becouse I had 40 hours of On Hold with StealthCam and no one ever answers.
I bought a RideTec and put it by my Hut. On the other side I have a stealth cam fusion. The RidgeTec takes 100 photos to the StealthCam Fusion's 1 photo. If you want to see whats in the woods, squirrels, racoons, fox, coyotes and deer of course. The RidgeTec picks it up. The Stealth does not. I see Jim Shockey pushes Stealth cam. I'd love to run across him and tell him they stink. Don't endorse junk. I'll be getting a secound RidgeTec soon.

Customer service is great to and they are located in Georgia.

Ihunt

None of them will work if your cell service is spotty. I know that’s a pretty obvious statement and don’t mean to insult your intelligence but find someone who has ATT service and Verizon service, go to your land, and see which service will be better there. Then choose the cell camera.

whitter

BANNED
None of them will work if your cell service is spotty. I know that’s a pretty obvious statement and don’t mean to insult your intelligence but find someone who has ATT service and Verizon service, go to your land, and see which service will be better there. Then choose the cell camera.

The nice thing about Ridgetec is they come with both sim cards so it allows you to choose the service that works best for your area. Will soon to have T mobile also.

sghoghunter

The nice thing about Ridgetec is they come with both sim cards so it allows you to choose the service that works best for your area. Will soon to have T mobile also.

I’ve been seeing good things about ridgetechs but only reason I haven’t tried one is their monthly plans are confusing to me just like Spartan. With Coverts I get an X amount of pics a month for an X amount not an X amount of GB’s for X amount of money.

Stainlessman

I'm not a Mathematian either. I'd love to see a easier plan to understand. If that would help with sales I sure hope they would concider it.

buckpasser

I can’t speak for all brands, but for me Tactacam beats the stew out of Covert. It would be like comparing a Ford F-150 XLT (Tactacam) to a Yugo with leather interior, Bose speakers and a blown head gasket and two flat tires (Covert).

sghoghunter

I can’t speak for all brands, but for me Tactacam beats the stew out of Covert. It would be like comparing a Ford F-150 XLT (Tactacam) to a Yugo with leather interior, Bose speakers and a blown head gasket and two flat tires (Covert).

What Covert camera did you try?

BUCKFAT

Tactacam set up looks easy. Also there plans are easy to understand. I am also looking but dont want to hang $300 on a tree!