Central Florida Lease spots avail..

Thread starter #1
East Central Florida. Hogs, Deer, Turkey, Predators. Old florida. 2200 acres, 10-12 members. Primitive camping area. No elec or water. Sign up early pick your area. This lease is some of the best hog hunting anyplace. Deer good. send PM, East Central Volusia County, Edgewater. $2000 less if we get a couple extra members. Don

Last edited:
Post a price as required by the rules please.

Thread starter #8
I'mnot a big turkey hunter myself. Not sure if I'd join just for Turkey but like I say I don't really hunt them. We have our own areas, put in our own trails pretty much do what we want! I ran 7-8 cameras lots last yr, and a couple feeder (corn) Saww very few turkeys, other guys see lots. However I hand threw deer pallets here and thee during deer season and I was amazed at the number of turkeys!! 10-15 many times almost anyplace I threw corn.! This March I'm gonna give it a try. Nothing like a good turkey breast on the grill!!

Thread starter #12
What are the rules about guests/family?
We are somewhat in planning stages for the upcoming yr. This will be our third yr on this lease, and are trying to improve every yr. You definitely are allowed immediate family, for example spouse and children under 18 as long as they are in the immediate area you are in.
you will chose from available areas, (you will have your own area) If a designated area is a 2 member area when we have 2 paying members you will be allowed a guest at that time for a predetermined # of times (5-6?) at no fee. Details on guests will be worked out before payment will be asked. We do not like rules, we want to have fun.

We are somewhat in planning stages for the upcoming yr. This will be our third yr on this lease, and are trying to improve every yr. You definitely are allowed immediate family, for example spouse and children under 18 as long as they are in the immediate area you are in.
you will chose from available areas, (you will have your own area) If a designated area is a 2 member area when we have 2 paying members you will be allowed a guest at that time for a predetermined # of times (5-6?) at no fee. Details on guests will be worked out before payment will be asked. We do not like rules, we want to have fun.
Thank you for that information. I sent you a PM also.

Thread starter #15
Unfortunately due to conditions beyond my control I can no longer accept applications for this lease. If the situation changes I will inform you. I do not expect it to change. Fell free to PM me for further info, thank you and my deepest apologies!!