Chapter 8- My Biggest Buck- Video

Slowmow24

Hey guys,

Just finished up the sequel to my last year's hunting trip that I had in Virginia. In this video, I was blessed to harvest two great bucks. One of the bucks, is my largest one to date. I am super excited to share this with all of you. If you don't mind, go check it out and leave a comment.

Thank you & God Bless

"
"

buckpasser

Videos like yours are a much more accurate portrayal of real hunting. You did a great job with your editing in leaving in the small stuff and the conversations with your dad/brother. That made it much more personal! Keep up the good work and congrats on a terrific buck!

For me, I could care less about the late evening video quality or the deer not being perfectly centered in the picture for the shot. I was rooting for you to drive it home and we can all look at him after that. Again, nice work.

baddave

good job. nice video. that 1st buck, you had him @ meeeeh:)

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Nice deer. Congrats, man.

oppthepop

Hey guys,

Just finished up the sequel to my last year's hunting trip that I had in Virginia. In this video, I was blessed to harvest two great bucks. One of the bucks, is my largest one to date. I am super excited to share this with all of you. If you don't mind, go check it out and leave a comment.

Thank you & God Bless

"
"
awesome!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I enjoy real huntin video's very much! I really enjoyed that and I'll show my family later.
Your excitement, nervousness, anxiety, and realizm videoing a hunt for an outstanding wild buck made me feel as if I was along with you!
Congrats on an awesome hunt and thanks for sharin that!!

Slowmow24

I enjoy real huntin video's very much! I really enjoyed that and I'll show my family later.
Your excitement, nervousness, anxiety, and realizm videoing a hunt for an outstanding wild buck made me feel as if I was along with you!
Congrats on an awesome hunt and thanks for sharin that!!
I appreciate the kind words. I'm working on another video now too.