Charles Manson AKA Johnny Damon!!!

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Has gone off in New York!!!

A slam and two run homer!!!

After batting .135 in the first 6 games!

If the Babe is going to intervine in this one, he'd better show up soon!

Sox lead 8-1 in the 4th!

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Captain Caaaaaavvvveeemaaaaan!!!!

is on fire tonight! :D The Sox are really putting it to the Yanks right now!

Lot of ball left to be played, though. That Yankee line-up is tough, and the Sox will have to go through the meat of it at least one more time.

BTW...Even the official scorer is putting it to the Yanks! :whip: How about that error on Cairo?! I know Cairo thinks he should have made the play, and most big leaguers make that play the majority of the time. But, man! That was tough!

Madsnooker

I'm not a Red Sox fan but if Boston holds on and wins the series, I don't think the script could have been written any better. To see the yankee fans running there yaps a few days ago to seeing them sitting on there hands and maybe the riot police comming in 2 nights in a row is just priceless. :cool: :clap:

Jeff Phillips

leadoff said:
BTW...Even the official scorer is putting it to the Yanks! :whip: How about that error on Cairo?! I know Cairo thinks he should have made the play, and most big leaguers make that play the majority of the time. But, man! That was tough!

The scorer just corrected his error :D

It's a hit now :p

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Jeff Phillips said:
The scorer just corrected his error :D

It's a hit now :p

The official scorer must be be browsing Woody's! :type: :D

clarkesville snit

Babe's probably gonna show up in the WS. Hey, I always pull for the NL ( although I may have second thoughts if its PETA man Larusso's team).

SlipperyHill Mo

Damon

I was wondering who he looked like, I think Jeff hit the nail on the head.

He is not really the sharpest crayon in the box, but he had a great game!

H

HT2

Damon.....

That dude is "Scary" ugly........... :speechles :speechles :speechles