Chase Brice enters transfer portal!

ClemsonRangers

enough players in the portal to have a summer portal league where coaches come and watch, put it in orlando, two half games every night

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Rack u really want to fire our very best recruiter?
He may can recruit but he can’t call plays!
Like I said in another thread I don’t know if it’s him or Kirby holding him back!
We lost Pittman and replaced him with Luke!
If we lose Coley he can be replaced with someone better also!

Chaney couldn’t get us in the end zone, Coley can’t get us TO the end zone!

Maybe it will take us losing the East for some people to realize we need a new OC!
We barely won the East this year!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I think UGA's problem was less Coley and more the fact we had a novice receiver corps after Cager got hurt.

Not taking anything away from Burrow, but without those outstanding receivers, he wasn't a Heismann winner.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Pssst.....secret for ya. All outstanding receivers make a QB look great. Lot of QB's can throw it, need the catchers to catch it.

Kinda like dog hunting, got plenty of shooters but not many hitters.

Rackmaster

I think UGA's problem was less Coley and more the fact we had a novice receiver corps after Cager got hurt.

Not taking anything away from Burrow, but without those outstanding receivers, he wasn't a Heismann winner.
Pssst.....secret for ya. All outstanding receivers make a QB look great. Lot of QB's can throw it, need the catchers to catch it.

When you only pass on 3rd down 95% of the time kinda hard to get open no matter how good you are if they know what’s coming!

Wonder who called run, run, PASS???
Pssst... must have been the Defensive Coordinator!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

brownceluse

I’ve been critical of Colley but it’s hard to hold him 100% responsible. I think Kirby had a offensive philosophy that used to work and has made moves to change. WR position was a joke and it was addressed. Our offensive line couldn’t run block. Fromm with had his passes dropped or he missed. Pittman was a super recruiter but a average coach in my opinion. Matt Luke was a good hire. He can recruit and I think he’ll be a better coach with lighter line. Let’s see what this offense does before we crucify Colley.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
When you only pass on 3rd down 95% of the time kinda hard to get open no matter how good you are if they know what’s coming!

Wonder who called run, run, PASS???
Pssst... must have been the Defensive Coordinator!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Or the HC!

BornToHuntAndFish

Wonder if Chase Brice still wants to stay close to home near GA's Grayson HS?

Wonder when UGA thinks they have enough QB's?

Get all the best talent you can & make decisions later?

Nice for Georgia recruiting getting good options with lots of talent out there.

Rackmaster

I’ve been critical of Colley but it’s hard to hold him 100% responsible. I think Kirby had a offensive philosophy that used to work and has made moves to change. WR position was a joke and it was addressed. Our offensive line couldn’t run block. Fromm with had his passes dropped or he missed. Pittman was a super recruiter but a average coach in my opinion. Matt Luke was a good hire. He can recruit and I think he’ll be a better coach with lighter line. Let’s see what this offense does before we crucify Colley.
Or the HC!
gobble may have it correct!
If it’s Kirby holding him back he needs to SHUT UP and let him call plays!

If it’s Coley we will see what they do with the OC this year!

I have heard both ways that Kirby is stuck in the 90’s or Coley can’t call! I’m just curious to see which one it is!

I am man enough to admit if I am wrong but I have to be proven wrong 1st!

westcobbdog

as a former qb I can say that's true but the ball has to be in the same zip code, too, so it goes both ways.