Cheburger, Cheburger, Cheburger. Coke, No Petsi

Cmp1

Love it,,,,

Stop whining and eat your insects. Or your pets. Or your neighbors. We're heading out to get a cheeseburger.

MudDucker

Staff member
I'll have fries wid dat cheeburger please!

They can control my morning bowel cleansing if they want. I want personal government service from Bernie, including a smooch you know where.

Big7

I'll have fries wid dat cheeburger please!

They can control my morning bowel cleansing if they want. I want personal government service from Bernie, including a smooch you know where.
Not sure I wouldda' told that one. Can't get that image out of my head.

Doubt if bernie could keep that comb over out of the way long enough to complete the job. 😁😳

drhunter1

Steak and eggs for supper last night, link sausage biscuits for today's breakfast, interesting toys in the closet, a bible next to my chair and a hot wife.
Get off my lawn.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dwhee87

Ate at the original Billy Goat Cafe in Chicago years ago. Was a pretty good chee-burger.

PopPop

I wonder where all the money for their campaigns comes from.
MMT
Modern monetary theory, I think that's what they call it. The government simply creates whatever money it needs. It'll make us all Billionaires, hungry billionaires.

Thread starter #17
Think I'll have a Burger King Double Whopper with cheese today with a large fries and a medium Coke.

I'm watching my weight, skip the cheese. But make it a combo with large fries and a large Coke.

Oh' and one nothingburger for that gap toothed fat lady, if she promises to stop singing!