Cheburger, Cheburger, Cheburger. Coke, No Petsi

Cmp1

Swamp Yankee
Love it,,,,

Stop whining and eat your insects. Or your pets. Or your neighbors. We're heading out to get a cheeseburger.

MudDucker

Staff member
I'll have fries wid dat cheeburger please!

They can control my morning bowel cleansing if they want. I want personal government service from Bernie, including a smooch you know where.

Big7

I'll have fries wid dat cheeburger please!

They can control my morning bowel cleansing if they want. I want personal government service from Bernie, including a smooch you know where.
Not sure I wouldda' told that one. Can't get that image out of my head.

Doubt if bernie could keep that comb over out of the way long enough to complete the job. 😁😳

drhunter1

Steak and eggs for supper last night, link sausage biscuits for today's breakfast, interesting toys in the closet, a bible next to my chair and a hot wife.
Get off my lawn.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dwhee87

Ate at the original Billy Goat Cafe in Chicago years ago. Was a pretty good chee-burger.

PopPop

I wonder where all the money for their campaigns comes from.
MMT
Modern monetary theory, I think that's what they call it. The government simply creates whatever money it needs. It'll make us all Billionaires, hungry billionaires.

I'm watching my weight, skip the cheese. But make it a combo with large fries and a large Coke.

Oh' and one nothingburger for that gap toothed fat lady, if she promises to stop singing!