Chehaw Frontier Festival - GON Member Meet Up

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Nice to meet you. I don’t care for night driving anymore myself, the LED headlights glare terribly.
Yep, those "euro-blue" headlights are worse than the KC500's they made us keep covers on back in the day.

Shotgun1

Fryer,the barbecue place you mentioned has been gone several years now.Good man (Mr.Tillman) and good 'cue. I miss them both.Time marches on.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I really enjoyed meeting you both. I have a question about Hillsboro. It’s been years but I used to like going to that barbecue place close to the railroad tracks. Is it still open? I knew the owners health wasn’t very good-when I used to go there.
Been closed several years. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife shotgun. Close as we are to each other it would be a shame not to visit.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Pics ?

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Fryer,the barbecue place you mentioned has been gone several years now.Good man (Mr.Tillman) and good 'cue. I miss them both.Time marches on.
Yes Sir,I hate to see people leave us. Too many good friends and relatives already have. When this Covid mess is over, I plan on visiting and enjoying
People more.

BriarPatch99

I do apologize for no photos ....

I had my small Canon slung over my shoulder.... never even turned it on ....

I had my large Canon in the car with several lens ....I didn't even take it out ...

NE GA Pappy took some but had no card reader to extract them ....I am sure he will post some soon...

Just Us .... Great to meet you guys ...

I pulled out of Chehaw after spending a little time with Jester ....

Like others ...I don't handle head lights well ....I pulled into my yard with 5 minutes to spare before dark ...

Wish I could have seen the others I missed .....

WishboneW

I left early to take a side trip to the sports center in Perry. Only place I could find 20 ga rabbit loads

Shotgun1

Danuwoa ,I think you are right on about the gubmt not leting it end. Just one more way to control the people. Add this to gun control and the power grid and it is a real problem. That said I think the big problem is so many people want the gubmt in every aspect of their lives. So sad. Maybe Merle was right about the good times.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Danuwoa ,I think you are right on about the gubmt not leting it end. Just one more way to control the people. Add this to gun control and the power grid and it is a real problem. That said I think the big problem is so many people want the gubmt in every aspect of their lives. So sad. Maybe Merle was right about the good times.
Well I won’t turn this into a political thread but I have not changed any aspect of the way I live from the beginning. The easiest way to end a “pandemic” is stop living in one. I never started.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Thanks for the pics, Pappy. I recognize a few of the faces. Sorry I missed this one, but had prior plans.