Cherokee County fish cakes

ringorock

Ah! My first contribution to the paymaster.

Okay, maybe Bartow County, too. Decided to pull out a vacuum sealed bag of spotted bass I caught from Toona. It also happened to include one blue gill.

I baked the fish first. Pulled it out and mixed it in with panko, old bay, cilatro, lemon,some Sriracha shallot and scallion butter, and some fresh eggs straight out of our chickens' butts.

Turned out amazing. It's a great alternative that uses much more meat than just the filets.

20201017_212457_copy_1612x2865.jpg

20201017_212859_copy_1612x907.jpg

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Ah! My first contribution to the paymaster.

Okay, maybe Bartow County, too. Decided to pull out a vacuum sealed bag of spotted bass I caught from Toona. It also happened to include one blue gill.

I baked the fish first. Pulled it out and mixed it in with panko, old bay, cilatro, lemon,some Sriracha shallot and scallion butter, and some fresh eggs straight out of our chickens' butts.

Turned out amazing. It's a great alternative that uses much more meat than just the filets.

View attachment 1044385

View attachment 1044386

Looks tasty!!!!

Redbow

I could eat that anytime I love fish cakes...We fry salmon like that frequently..

Dr. Strangelove

Looks great!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I bet they were delicious , I have a friend that does something similar with redfish and freezes them before frying and they are great