cherokee county meetin

FESTUSHAGGIN

i think we should all get together again but any where but bufalos. yall wanna shoot for the second week of november

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
If we eat at Buffalos can we call our orders in at 2 pm so they'll have it ready by 7 pm.Whatever y'all decide I'll be there if possible.

Eshad

Sounds good fellows! Just let me know and I'll try to make it!

FESTUSHAGGIN

what day of the week would be best im am completely unavailable monday and wednesday because of school. so any day other than those. i would like to do it on a thursday.

UGAalum13

Hey y'all, if we do it at Buffalo's, we won't have to worry about Festus showing up. ::ke:

Naw, most any day cept Friday works for me. In the evening of course.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
UUHHHHH.........Jim are you sure you want to come back you kinda scared little minnow ::ke: ::ke: remember? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Attachments

• Jim T and Emma.jpg
    Jim T and Emma.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 351

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Just my .02 worth but I think we need to try some place other than Buffalos. I still ain't got my last order of wings.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Branchminnow said:
UUHHHHH.........Jim are you sure you want to come back you kinda scared little minnow ::ke: ::ke: remember? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

yeah you may have a tough time getting her to agree to show up:D

UGAalum13

FESTUSHAGGIN said:
im votin for o charleys. they got a big room we could get.
Sounds good to me. I lub de prime rib!

J.T.

I'm good for Thursdays also.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
if we do o chucks, make sure when you call for the room that you verify that they will be ok with separate checks, last time the poor gal had trouble with it

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Jim Thompson said:
if we do o chucks, make sure when you call for the room that you verify that they will be ok with separate checks, last time the poor gal had trouble with it
I thought it was going to be your treat Jim. :bounce: :bounce:

FESTUSHAGGIN

i just thought of a nother place that will be good. its cheap and a buffet. its called rays country kitchen. a woman that goes to our church owns it. i think we should go there instead. they got plenty of room, and very good food. and its only $6 with a drink. what do yall think about that.

UGAalum13

Works for me, and it sounds like some good vittles!

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Sound good to me Festus.