Chesstatee mountain buck

Killer Kyle

That is an unbelieveable mountain buck Tree Cutter. You can call that a unicorn! Being able to drop the slammer hammer on an old mountain buck like that...and especially one you got on camera last year...that is a freaking feat. Those bucks are an enigma to me. I still don't know how you do it. Each year, I am always impressed by your skill. You need to write a book man!
Outstanding buck Cutter, and outstanding work! I couldn't be more tickled for you!

Mountainbuck

That is an unbelieveable mountain buck Tree Cutter. You can call that a unicorn! Being able to drop the slammer hammer on an old mountain buck like that...and especially one you got on camera last year...that is a freaking feat. Those bucks are an enigma to me. I still don't know how you do it. Each year, I am always impressed by your skill. You need to write a book man!
Outstanding buck Cutter, and outstanding work! I couldn't be more tickled for you!
Agreed, write a book!

tree cutter 08

Thanks guys I was tickled to get him after a tuff season. He was little bit bigger than I thought with all that mass. Been a long time since I killed one like that.

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
Congrats Kyle,
I know you've had a tuff season.

Do not write a book!
I'm not having any luck up there but at least I have the solitude.