Chesstatee mountain buck

Rabun

Congratulations on getting that monarch! Outstanding deer...from deep in the mountains it just does not get any better than that. Utmost respect for anyone earning a trophy like that in those mountains! Congratulations Tree Cutter!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
That's a beauty!!!! Congrats!!

Gabooner

Congrats on a awesome buck. Sound like you have a lot of experience and knowledge for hunting remote mountainous areas. Just curious. Do you hunt on the Ground when hunting these tough to reach areas?

tree cutter 08

Congrats on a awesome buck. Sound like you have a lot of experience and knowledge for hunting remote mountainous areas. Just curious. Do you hunt on the Ground when hunting these tough to reach areas?
i almost always hunt on the ground. I have hunted out of stands a time or two this year because no other way to hunt the area but prefer to sit on the ground.

jlt4800

Congratulations on a fine mnt buck!! Other than Barry you are the only other one I've seen to kill bucks like that around there.
I've killed a few turkey up there back in the day...that rock looks like one ive leaned on before during turkey season....Beautiful country.Great job!!

strothershwacker

That's an awesome deer! Hunted chestatee for the 1st time this week. It's probably one of the tuffer places I've hunted. Buck sign scarce but what I've found been goodens. Congratulations!

tree cutter 08

Congratulations on a fine mnt buck!! Other than Barry you are the only other one I've seen to kill bucks like that around there.
I've killed a few turkey up there back in the day...that rock looks like one ive leaned on before during turkey season....Beautiful country.Great job!!
those guys know that country better than anybody i know!