Chestatee

Buckman18

I got broke of carrying only a few over on the oconee. Got surrounded by a large pack of yotes that wanted my deer and I only had one shell left. That could have been worse than it ended up. Never run into a pack that large or aggressive before and I've hunted every chance for the last 20 or so years.

Who won? Did you have a tomahawk for backup?

I had the same thing happen to me once with a little doe in Mcduffie County. Forgot my flashlight like a dummy and just had my phone light with a climber, gun, and dragging a doe. I’d be lying if I didn’t admit it was a bit unnerving.

Christian hughey

Who won? Did you have a tomahawk for backup?

I had the same thing happen to me once with a little doe in Mcduffie County. Forgot my flashlight like a dummy and just had my phone light with a climber, gun, and dragging a doe. I’d be lying if I didn’t admit it was a bit unnerving.
They never actually approached just kinda hung back about 50 yrds, far enough to where I couldn't see but a red eye every now and then through the bush with my light but I could hear them carrying on from all sides. Once I fired a round they shut up but almost immediately went right back to raising Caine. So I trucked me and that cart o deer out at a fast and steady pace eventually they lost interest, shut up and never come in for the kill. Lol I'm glad to because there were alot of em and it was a bit sketchy.

Christian hughey

2 extra rounds dont weigh near as much as that pistol. Theyre a lot more effective out of a long gun too. I'm not much of a pistol shot personally.
I rarely carry mine unless I'm workin in in Atlanta but my s&w 40 is just enough and I'm very much effective at a pretty good distance. A good shooting pistol makes all the difference. I've shot alot of different loads and brands and there's only a couple I stand by!