Chewy/PetSmart and HSUS

Rebel's Dad

Chewy (which is owned by PetSmart) has donated over 4 million dollars to HSUS (Human Society of the United States).

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h.../Chewy-Surpasses-4M-Relief-Efforts-New-Humane

If you don't know about HSUS, they are not your local Humane Society and are actually hostile to most pet ownership, especially working dogs.

In addition to its hostility to pet ownership in general, HSUS only receives one out of four stars from Charity Navigator (a well known and respected organization which rates charities) for its finances, and its overall rating is dead last among five similar charities.

I've been a customer of PetSmart and Chewy for years, but I'll be looking for a new supplier for food etc., hopefully a local company. I've sent a message to both companies informing them of this.

If you know of any local feed stores etc. that carry Purina Products (Especially PPP Sport) please let me know.

I also posted this in the Upland section.

Cmp1

BANNED
Chewy (which is owned by PetSmart) has donated over 4 million dollars to HSUS (Human Society of the United States).

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h.../Chewy-Surpasses-4M-Relief-Efforts-New-Humane

If you don't know about HSUS, they are not your local Humane Society and are actually hostile to most pet ownership, especially working dogs.

In addition to its hostility to pet ownership in general, HSUS only receives one out of four stars from Charity Navigator (a well known and respected organization which rates charities) for its finances, and its overall rating is dead last among five similar charities.

I've been a customer of PetSmart and Chewy for years, but I'll be looking for a new supplier for food etc., hopefully a local company. I've sent a message to both companies informing them of this.

If you know of any local feed stores etc. that carry Purina Products (Especially PPP Sport) please let me know.

I first learned about this here on our forum,,,,

nickel back

Tractor supply.

transfixer

HSUS is one of the biggest frauds out there, I quit shopping at Target a very long time ago because of their affiliation with HSUS, they don't operate a single animal shelter anywhere, or at least not last time I checked, and are actively involved with PETA.

Redbow

HSUS no way I will ever send them anything. Before buying any Dog food do a little research on an additive called BHA or BHT, so I have read both are harmful to your pets. I never buy any product for our Dogs with either additive in them. Dog food is not regulated by the government but it should be.

Toliver

So I have known for years that HSUS is not the type of organization I would ever support but I figured I would read this thread to see what else was being said. Never hurts to learn more. Is there some way the google reads these messages and focuses on key words for the purpose of placing ads? I ask because it was nothing but petsmart ads all over the page and I haven't searched the petsmart website anytime recently. Usually I have Amazon or Black Rifle Coffee Company ads popping up whilst I peruse the forum.

Latest posts