Chiefs vs. Eagles Super Bowl LVII February 12th, 2023

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Well, he was benched in the National Championship Game at Alabama for Tua. Transferred a year later to Oklahoma. He wasn't a good passer. When the Eagles drafted him, I thought they'd use him as a running back. Last year with the Birds there was a bit of doubt about him. This year he proved himself. He was lacking.
Memory is lacking up north I see. Jalen came in when Tua got hurt and Bama was down. He led the team to a Championship.

Tight Lines

Memory is lacking up north I see. Jalen came in when Tua got hurt and Bama was down. He led the team to a Championship.
It's both, kind of. Hurts was benched at half for Tua against Georgia in the Natty when they beat us. The next year, Tua was benched for Hurts against Clemson and lost the game. He then went to the Sooners...

James12

Well, he was benched in the National Championship Game at Alabama for Tua. Transferred a year later to Oklahoma. He wasn't a good passer. When the Eagles drafted him, I thought they'd use him as a running back. Last year with the Birds there was a bit of doubt about him. This year he proved himself. He was lacking.

Roger that.

James12

I’ll have to disagree with some of that, the guy has been a proven winner at every stage and while we can jab at the passing etc, the eagles never drafted him to be a running back.

Resica

I’ll have to disagree with some of that, the guy has been a proven winner at every stage and while we can jab at the passing etc, the eagles never drafted him to be a running back.
He was a winner but his passing accuracy lacked some. I'm not a member of the Eagles, I'm a fan. When he was drafted they had Carson Wentz who was good early on with us. "I" thought they drafted him to run the ball, not be a quarterback.