China seeds showed up at work

Thread starter #1

sinclair1

To Hear all the speculation from some of the coworkers was hilarious. Every one of them had confidence in their voice, when they said stupid stuff like, if planted everything in 5 mile radius would die.

Core Lokt

I just started working for the Florida Department of agriculture last Friday. The plant industry call center has been getting 5 to 6000 calls a day from people receiving these seeds many have planted them and they are told to burn them or pull them up and triple bag and throw away they are some kind of super invasive species of plant that will take over an area in no time so I’m told

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
All 50 states have issued warnings about the packages some of which contain flowering plants like morning glory, hibiscus and roses, according to Osama El-Lissy, with the Plant Protection program of USDA's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service. El-Lissy said other packages contain vegetables like cabbage and herbs including mint, sage, rosemary, and lavender.

"This is a just a subset of the samples we've collected so far," he

Has anyone (the govt) taken time to figure out who is sending them or if they are even all coming from the same place?

Is it possible there is a campaign going on in China to send us something nice as a gesture for sending us the china virus? Just curious.

If I get some the envelope will not get opened...yet...but not disposed of either until more is found out.

zedex

My understanding is that the seeds are coming from China, primarily, but other countries as well.

But who, in their right mind, would open an unsolicited package from an unknown source in another country? Has anyone considered that these seeds may be harmless but are used as a guide as to how many people open the packages? It could serve as a scale for which chemical and bioweapons could be utilized.

RoosterTodd

My understanding is that the seeds are coming from China, primarily, but other countries as well.

But who, in their right mind, would open an unsolicited package from an unknown source in another country? Has anyone considered that these seeds may be harmless but are used as a guide as to how many people open the packages? It could serve as a scale for which chemical and bioweapons could be utilized.
Yep, I got some the other day that were from Malaysia. Who knows what the real reason is but I'm sure the reasons are not good.

zedex

They taste a little bit like a sunflower seed, not bad at all, hoping they send some more.
If you start glowing green, please let us know.
If you get the urge to eat brains, please move to a liberal state. You would starve, but you'd be protecting the good guys

kmckinnie

Trump Supporting Moderator
Staff member
If anything else. This will show you with the internet any country can get address with names and mail away. We will open it.

Big7

Saw that on the tube yesterday.

Those folks are fighting in 4D battle space.

Bout' time to take a preemptive measure or two and wack them a few times.

AND YES, WE HAVE THAT CAPABILITY- THAT'S A FACT.😉