Chip's Nation - Send this young man your support

ICEx3

Was really not sure where to put this within the forum but because this young man is such a deer hunter I thought that I would place it here.

If you have any compassion at all and are any type of outdoorsman/woman, then help pass along some support to this young man. Watch the 11Alive video clip for his story and it will really pull on your heart strings

http://chipnation.org/archives/925

Last edited:

luke6/22

Great Post Sir
Thank You

killa86

now if that dont bring you back to reality and whats really important in life. nothing will. god bless everyone that has devoted so much time and energy into helping this familys journey so they may see their son recover. as for david blanton, wow class act blown away. we should do chips nation gon forum style im sure thats one thing all members can agree on. icex3 lets organize it here. im in for 6 bracelets one for me,my wife, my 3 children and my grandson.

killa86

im a little disappointed people arent reading and responding to this.

Uncle Dawg Bone

That hits close to home.I have 2 sons 18 and 20.My 1st cousin had a daughter same age as my oldest. We lost her as a toddler to the same type of tumor. My thoughts and prayers are with this family. Always liked Blanton, like him more now.

jeg

Had to step away from desk for a bit to compose myself after watching that. Never been a big fan of the bracelet things, but may make an exception in this case.

pappabuck

my 7 year old granddaughter was in the childrens hosp last year with a tumor on her spine. stay strong chip god is good. i want a bracelet also.

killa86

just made a donation told em to keep the bracelets. they need all the help they can get. i am waiting for a response they have some camo hats for 15.00 im gonna get one of these. how awesome would it be if every member of this forum made a $5.00 donation to this. talk about life changing. it crazy because this is the kind of thing that could unite us all.::;