Mar 8
Apr 12
May 4
May 24
Jun 7 Qualifier
Jun 21

**July 12-13**
**Georgia State Championship**

Membership $35.00 (family or individual)

Entry Fees: members $15.00 nonmembers $20.00

Kids classes(13 and under) $10.00*(member or not)

*This allows us to give cash paybacks or trophies in these
classes.

14 and up will pay adult fee and will be awarded cash payback

*****Payback 50%*****

dmedd

ttt

ttt

dusty80

Folkston. About as far Southeast as you can go. On the Florida line, 30 minutes from the coast.

dmedd

BUMP

BUMP

dmedd

up

up up up:banana:

dmedd

re

Me too!! It will be my first of the season. Then it's on to G'ville the following weekend.:banana:

dusty80

it will be my 2nd...... shot there 2 weeks ago. I gotta be at work at 3. So, maybe I can make short work of the course:shoot:

dmedd

ttt

If you've never shot at Circle C you need to give it a try. They have one of the nicest ranges and the nicest targets I've shot anywhere. It's really a lot of fun shootin in those palmettos. It feels more like hunting than a 3D tournament.

dmedd

ttt

The home of ****MARGIE CARTER****!!!!

dusty80

I'm going to shoot there again this weekend......... gonna try to redeem myself from that JOKE of a round I shoot there last time......... How do I go from shooting a 202 and winning to shooting 182(3rd):banginghe at the Qualifier? I didn't even want to turn in my score card!!

Taylor Co.

You guys are hosting the State Championship, correct? We will all need to atleast make a trip down b4 that!!:cool:

dmedd

re

Yessir that is correct. Come on down and shoot with us. We would love to have you.

dmedd

re

Hey Dustin it happens buddy. That's what keeps us coming back for more. It's a cruel cruel sport. Ya gotta love it. You'll redeem yourself saturday.