City Stickers Thread

100hunter

You guys are a great team. Congratulations Citystickers (Bob, Kendall, and Jay Max) yall had and outstanding season. Kendall you came though in the clutch like a Soldier. No one should ever feel bad about losing to a team like yours. You guys are some of the best bow hunters this state has to offer.

270bowman

You guys are a great team. Congratulations Citystickers (Bob, Kendall, and Jay Max) yall had and outstanding season. Kendall you came though in the clutch like a Soldier. No one should ever feel bad about losing to a team like yours. You guys are some of the best bow hunters this state has to offer.

I'm going to co-sign this. Congrats guys, way to get it done!

jaymax

Thanks guys! I know y'all each had a bad stroke of luck this year potentially taking y'all out of the top. Hopefully next year will flop back yalls way!:cool:

Golightly

Thanks guys! A tough season for me, but I wasn't going to give up. Especially when hunting is involved :).

Katera73

Congrats guys as always yall killed some studs this year. If Bob's Monster from last would have counted this would be 2 years in a row on top for yall . I had fun and shot my biggest buck to date so can't complain too much. We stayed in the top 10 thats a good showing for us.