Clay County

florida boy

nice. you still up the road but with camp near me? i think im gonna just drop in the weekend before bow, touch-up my shooting lanes. sure am tired of summer.

Yes our camp is still there . We still have the same 3 tracts to the north and 2 to the south . These heat is horrible......

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
came up for the heck of it tuesday after work. tried to shoot at some hogs, but the (friends) gun screwed up. deer running everywhere at sundown. fawns look a little bigger than usual i thought. ag is off this year, the fields that are adjacent to me arent planted. probably wont matter. we'll see.

florida boy

12 pointer all that clearcutting had to be bordering yall? It seemed to have pushed a lot more deer down the road to us this year .

12pointer

florida boy it has pushed a lot of deer on top of us also ,should be a another great season. I hope the brown its down club between us has a little mercy this year.

florida boy

How did you guys fair with that weather that came thru

I went up to the camp yesterday and it doesn't appear that any wind or rain made it up there . I worked in Wakulla county from 7 am Thursday until noonish Friday and it got pretty rough . From what I am hearing Taylor county took the worst of the storm.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
killed some hogs yesterday morning at daylight. never even made it to the stand. considering the heat and the perfect size of the sows, i just loaded them up and headed off for skinning. anybody in here poke a deer this weekend?

Sit still

Florida Boy

I think I read in the past that you hunt off hwy 39 a mile or so into clay county. Very close to where I hunt. Clear cut comment made me think. Are you off mt Calvary church rd?

12pointer

My son Joey killed a big doe sat. morning ,he had 4 come in on him
he filmed and watched them for 30 minutes before he decided to shoot one of them.He bought him a new bow this yr. and he decided to try it out.He had a nice buck get by him opening weekend he heard joey when he went to stand up ,he also got some good footage of him.I will see if he will post a short video of his kill shot of the doe.