Clay County

12pointer

2 more big boars killed over the weekend. One member shot a good buck but made a bad shot on him we hunted for him for 3 hrs. with no luck.Man it sure is dry.

Mako22

BANNED
2 more big boars killed over the weekend. One member shot a good buck but made a bad shot on him we hunted for him for 3 hrs. with no luck.Man it sure is dry.

Better build some large corral traps and get busy killing them or you will be covered up in them like we are before long. I hate hogs!

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
skipped it this weekend. killed a small sow, and passed on some does friday afternoon. they seem to be walking good at sundown here in this steady high pressure. s.w. clay co.

Mako22

BANNED
Deer were moving Friday morning; I heard a lot more shots yesterday than I had been hearing. I got one as did another member of our group.

Monty4x4

I got a nice 8 point in SW Terrell County on Saturday morning around 7:30. He was bumping some does around a food plot. I don't think they were quite ready. He then went to rub a tree and I got him while he was doing so. Things are heating up a bit in our area.

southwestslayer

Me and a buddy headed up Sunday morning as my uncle and dad were leaving they shot 2 does and a hog they said the deer were moving good so we were optimistic. First afternoon I saw 3 small bucks two of which were fighting in the field. Monday came and went and I saw nothing. Well this morning went out and sat in a stand that is on the edge of a pine thicket and creek and at 7 o'clock a decent 10 point slips out of the pines heading to the bottom one look thru the binoculars and I grabbed the rifle and put a shot on him he didn't act hit but I heard him crash in the woods towards the bottom so I got down and looked for blood found good blood on the edge of the woods followed right down a scrape line and there he was. His neck wasn't swollen but his tarsals were stained this weather is helping look like thanksgiving will be good if the weather continues.

florida boy

Me and a buddy headed up Sunday morning as my uncle and dad were leaving they shot 2 does and a hog they said the deer were moving good so we were optimistic. First afternoon I saw 3 small bucks two of which were fighting in the field. Monday came and went and I saw nothing. Well this morning went out and sat in a stand that is on the edge of a pine thicket and creek and at 7 o'clock a decent 10 point slips out of the pines heading to the bottom one look thru the binoculars and I grabbed the rifle and put a shot on him he didn't act hit but I heard him crash in the woods towards the bottom so I got down and looked for blood found good blood on the edge of the woods followed right down a scrape line and there he was. His neck wasn't swollen but his tarsals were stained this weather is helping look like thanksgiving will be good if the weather continues.

Lets see a pic !

12pointer

Congrats on the 10pt southwestslayer can't
wait to see the pic.Alot of deer seen on our club this pass weekend no deer was shot.l almost got a big boar sunday morning but he heard me when I shifted my weight in my
Chair in my house stand when the legs scraped across the floor he got out of dodge.

southwestslayer

Here are the pics sorry for quality they got grainy when I resized them

Attachments

• IMG_0232.JPG
    IMG_0232.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_0233.JPG
    IMG_0233.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 358

southwestslayer

Well thanksgiving weekend was good my dad shot a good 8 with big ole brows on Sunday morning. We saw A bunch of deer and good bucks chasing does!!! The does are not ready but the bucks are!!! Next weekend looks real good with weather it should break loose.. I'll post up some pics of the 8 soon

12pointer

Tell your dad congratulations l killed a decent 8pt two Mondays ago .10 minutes after l killed him a nicer 8 pt came down the same trail l gave him a free pass.l wished he had came out first. lol