Clinch County Hunting Lease

Balligood

Looking at leasing a piece of land in Clinch County just NW of Homerville. Does anyone know how the deer and hog hunting is in that area?

Buck70

What are your expectations. Some areas have a lot of hogs, some don't. Big bears and a lot of them if the swamp is really wet. Deer are trophy status at 110 inches, unless managed for a few years. ymmv

Balligood

What are your expectations. Some areas have a lot of hogs, some don't. Big bears and a lot of them if the swamp is really wet. Deer are trophy status at 110 inches, unless managed for a few years. ymmv
I don't have high expectations but I do have expectations of there being animals to hunt. It would be nice if it had a decent amount of hogs. As far as bucks go that would just be a plus. Mainly meat hunt so does are more important to me than bucks. Don't get me wrong if a nice buck walks out I'm going take him.

Doboy Dawg

I used to hunt Clinch Co., every time I went I saw deer. Didn’t always get a clear shot, but saw them every hunt.

I walked back from my stand to the truck one afternoon to realize a rather large bear had walked the firebreak I had used walking in. That was a little unnerving being all I had with me was my bow.

Blackston

Looking at leasing a piece of land in Clinch County just NW of Homerville. Does anyone know how the deer and hog hunting is in that area?
Manor area ? Maybe ?