Clover

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
March.But mostly depends on soil temps, 60-65 is when mine usually starts growing well.

SRShunter

10-4 I'll base in around the time the hardwoods are starting to leaf out from here on out. Thanks guys

Evergreen

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
South West ga, was at the farm yesterday and 90% of the clover plots were cranking up very well, the lagging 10% had a couple factors working against it, its an 11 year old durana plot, had some grass competition, and recieves most of the day in the shade. Once I spray the grass out of it, hit it with a little fungicide, some micros, and fertilizer it will jump out like its supposed to, being 11 years old I might do a complete restore on it this year, rip it up pretty good and maybe turn plow it, do a different summer plot there and then replant a clover mix in the fall

SRShunter

South West ga, was at the farm yesterday and 90% of the clover plots were cranking up very well, the lagging 10% had a couple factors working against it, its an 11 year old durana plot, had some grass competition, and recieves most of the day in the shade. Once I spray the grass out of it, hit it with a little fungicide, some micros, and fertilizer it will jump out like its supposed to, being 11 years old I might do a complete restore on it this year, rip it up pretty good and maybe turn plow it, do a different summer plot there and then replant a clover mix in the fall
11yo clover plot, nice!

Evergreen

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
11yo clover plot, nice!

Only reason I remember that its 11 years old is I was off planting that clover plot, long story short at that point in life outside of a truck and our house that was the most expensive thing I'd ever bought and she called saying she had just got home sounded all scared like (played me good) that someone had broke in and took my guns, her jewelry and cleaned out the nightstands (where I hid her ring under some bullet boxes she'd never touched or even opened that drawer before I hadn't asked her yet, truth be told I was at a loss of where or how to ask her) girl gotta nose for some jewelry I guess, so I get there (2 hour drive from the farm, that day I made in 1 hr and 15 minutes) and she's sitting on the front porch with that joker glistening in the sunlight and told me she found the ring (no one had really broke in just that was the only way she was pulling me out of the woods I guess). I was happy she was wearing it but I was slightly ticked I didn't finish that plot and had to drive home then back 2 hours the next day to finish it lol

Ihunt

I’m in Perry Georgia and have Duranna in Houston and Dooly. Mine took off starting in late February and are going strong. I spray Cleth in mine earlier than most to terminate my oats though. I have already mowed 1 plot and it’s already putting out blooms again. I like to get mine sprayed and fertilized about the time the trees start budding out.

DawgDr.

Mine are staring to jump,Ladino, going to mow and spray 24d. I tried Cleth last year and it did not kill my weeds.

Attachments

• IMG_3575.JPG
    IMG_3575.JPG
    399.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3576.JPG
    IMG_3576.JPG
    464.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3577.JPG
    IMG_3577.JPG
    541.5 KB · Views: 28

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I started over seeding my clover after 5 years ...2 lbs per acre of duranna and added different clovers at the same time.I had a mixture of duranna,patriot,whitetail institute,medium red,crimson and added some wheat and brassica from year to year.Mine looked like a clover golf course when I sold the farm.

DSGB

Mine is starting to take off here in West Central GA. It's down in a creek bottom, so it's a little cooler than the surrounding area.

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
0-20-20 if you can find it or something with a very low first number (clover doesn't need the nitrogen) like 8-24-24.

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
Mine are staring to jump,Ladino, going to mow and spray 24d. I tried Cleth last year and it did not kill my weeds.

Unfortunately Clethodim will only kill the grass in our plots. Won't harm any broad leaf weeds.