Club question ?

7 point

I'd much rather find property to lease with a couple close buddy's.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I’n the past I have leased land out for different Company’s
I would say in the add about power and camp also.
Anyway. It is what it is.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
When it says hunting club and especially a trophy hunting club at that, I pay the asking price without a bicker no questions asked. But every time instead of selling me that trophy management baseball bat legal to kill two bucks and two does a year they always take me so deep in the woods or swamp kick me out in the middle of nowhere and say ok here’s your spot now find your own.:huh:

7 point

That would be a good question to ask when I start talking to them.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
When it says hunting club and especially a trophy hunting club at that, I pay the asking price without a bicker no questions asked. But every time instead of selling me that trophy management baseball bat legal to kill two bucks and two does a year they always take me so deep in the woods or swamp kick me out in the middle of nowhere and say ok here’s your spot now find your own.:huh:
You couldn’t find a bag of peanut at a baseball game. ?
JK ?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
That would be a good question to ask when I start talking to them.
If you can find one to talk to. A lot will give u a website to look at and as they come a available u inquire.
Back in the past I just knew several guys that had private land they timber managed. Most have passed on.

7 point

I've talked to one in Gainesville fla they put me on the list or so that's what I was told