Coach Muschamp

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Look at all the love Carolina coaches, players, and women are giving Muschamp after the game Saturday. That says a lot about coach. Look at the smiles on everyone’s face. I’ll admit, I was nervous about him being on the coaching staff. Was just concerned he and Kirby would be constantly butting heads, considering they’re both fierce competitors. Boy was I wrong. Glad to have Muschamp on staff. Not only is he an awesome coach, but also a DGD. Love coach!

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Look at all the love Carolina coaches, players, and women are giving Muschamp after the game Saturday. That says a lot about coach. Look at the smiles on everyone’s face. I’ll admit, I was nervous about him being on the coaching staff. Was just concerned he and Kirby would be constantly butting heads, considering they’re both fierce competitors. Boy was I wrong. Glad to have Muschamp on staff. Not only is he an awesome coach, but also a DGD. Love coach!

I've seen DGD posted before - what does it stand for?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That is impressive. It's a side of Muschamp I never saw before.

MudDucker

Staff member
I was around Boom some when he was at VSU. There are two sides to the man. He is a calm man and great to the kids outside of games and practice, but when the bell rings, Boom comes out.

James12

I’ve heard lots of backtracking of UGA folks on this man. I think the way his players have spoken to him for years has said a lot. He was just an emotional guy that walked into a barn burner at UF and an already sunken ship at USC. He was competitive and aside from not having a QB at UF, did much better than many. I’ve never understood the woodshedding he’s gotten. Hope he gets another HBC job.

Maybe he could walk into a similar situation the Georgia coach did next time ?.

Latest posts