Cob corn

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Too labor intensive thus making it cost more.

bnew17

I bought some last week. $6 on the cob for a bushel. I also saw some locally that were $7.50 and $8.50 a bushel. I drove an hour out of town to get 25 bushels,,,,,I wouldn't have gone there, but the family was going to eat in that town so I knocked out 2 bird with 1 stone.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Wells hardware in Cordele has it, or did. I haven’t stopped in there in awhile.

joejoe47

It does make the deer work much harder to eat it. Last a lot longer. If you have ever watched a deer with a whole ear of corn in his mouth, looking like it’s smoking a cigar, it is hilarious.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
They sell it in the area of SC I hunt. It lasts longer than shelled corn. My buddy put some out in front of a couple cameras awhile back and it worked good. They seem to like to eat it better than shelled corn, too.

ugajay

It's all over the place in Washington county. Every outdoor place has it around here. Usually about $8 for a 50 pound bag. And like already said it lasts longer

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’ve been getting some in Coffee co , where I hunt it doesn’t seem to matter . They eat all I can afford to put out of either

Shadow11

Went fishing in McCormick sc the other day. The bait shop we stopped at had a ton of it. I wished I would have got some after reading this

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Went fishing in McCormick sc the other day. The bait shop we stopped at had a ton of it. I wished I would have got some after reading this
That's where my place is.

Jimmypop

I use it because it lasts all winter, other animals don't eat as much of it and the deer love it. You can tell by the tracks. It's a good energy source for late winter.

Attachments

• 1102171757.jpg
    1102171757.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 23