Cody Jinks Radio

gb1194

If you guys are tired of the same ole hip/hop and pop country might I suggest Cody Jinks station on Pandora. I never listen to country radio and haven’t for years, it’s just trash country in my opinion. I prefer the real sound of Jinks, Cody Jinks, Tyler Childers, Matt Mason and a slew of new guys doing country the right way! You won’t hear these guys on country radio so don’t try. You’ll usually get a good mix of Hank, Merle, Willie and Waylon and the like when you tune in. There’s a lot of good new country talent out there but I guess they don’t have the right attitude for radio. I’m sure there’s some guys here looking for good music, hope this helps.

Jim Boyd

No doubt

simpleman30

Cody Jinks, Koe Wetzel, Max Stalling, and Roger Creager are my go-to Pandora channels. Ol' Koe Wetzel is more rocking than any of those 4h and his stuff can get a little rough, but it's still pretty good music.

Last edited:

Mattval

Y'all don't forget Mike and The Moonpies! Solid red dirt country!

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
Don't care for Cody jinks much. I seen him live as well. It was the most boring and terrible performance I've ever seen. I do like that Tyler Childers fella though

gb1194

I’ve seen him twice. Once in Augusta and once at the Ryman in Nashville. Both shows were really good. He plays and sings his music with a great backup band. No light shows, no pyrotechnics, no dancing jigs, so if that’s your thing I can see how one might not enjoy it. To each his own.