Cohutta question?

Timberjack86

Do you have to sign in before the hunt? I'm looking at getting a nonresident license and I would be coming in from the north thru TN across Jack's river. How far is the check in station from Jack's river? Thanks

Timberjack86

The regs I found online shows archery season open most weekends. I would definitely hit the gun hunts too. Y'all have a better season set up that we goto in TN. We only get 2 weeks before they turn the dogs loose. Why would you not want to hunt cohutta every weekend?

Professor

The regs I found online shows archery season open most weekends. I would definitely hit the gun hunts too. Y'all have a better season set up that we goto in TN. We only get 2 weeks before they turn the dogs loose. Why would you not want to hunt cohutta every weekend?
Im with you man.

strothershwacker

There's no more gun hunts for the year and yes the archery season on cohutta is extended till Jan 1st this year. A lot of squirrel doggers and pig stalkers start hitting it harder this time of year, so be courteous to them. A lot of 'em have waited patiently to have their turn. Then there's the guys that'll be out bowhunting it. Like me?

sorry..im not a bow hunter I didn't know.