Cohutta select cut

baddave

a lot of times that makes for some fast action dove shooting

Timber1

BANNED
They use to push all their leftover limbs and stuff up in to windrows now the just leave it scattered around. They cut way more than that one spot but they skipped around and did leave a lot of the white oaks. I did see a few doves but dont think they have a season for them on the wma.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Man am I glad to see that! A few years ago they did similar at Pinelog and there are some thick areas with lots of hiding spots. I see a bunch of deer tracks out there too! Thanks for posting bet that’s a fun ride!

strothershwacker

Some 'em cohutta dirtbikers think there the only guys out there. Meet 'em in the curves all the time. Keep waitin for one to come through the windshield or fly off the mountain. Have fun. Enjoy it your way. But be careful!

Timber1

BANNED
It is spread out over several miles. They have cut in some new roads connecting the areas and sown them with rye grass. May be some birds in there early in the season picking the new grass. A gobbler wouldn't last long in this little area with all the turkey killers living around here.