Cold Weather/ Who is going?

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Who is planning on going after some ducks this week? With weather focasted to be well below freezing, I figure if you can keep your hole open, you may have some luck!

I am trying to figure somthing out with a trolling motor and a battery as well as a few motion decoys and a jerk string!

Gage

GAGE

GONetwork Member
I am not going to AR until next month, hunting from 17-21 and I can hardly wait if it will be anything like it was for us last year! :fine:

Good Luck Guys

Gage

SGaither

UWGDuck

Let me know how you do in Arkansas, I'm heading that way for a few days of hunting on the 26th.

UWGduck

Gaither,

I will let you know I leave thurs morning. I think it is going to suck because of all the reports I have heard.

JByrd15

GONetwork Member
UWGDuck, a friend of mine talked to some guides out there that took some kids hunting during the break on the youth hunt and they said they limited out on mallards. I think that me and Smiley are goin to head out there this Friday and see if we cant do some good. We are hunting close to Jonesboro too, I think that its in Fisher, Arkansas. Good luck!!!!

E

early riser

Just a couple of pic's to get the blood all warmed up for Arkansas! :p

Sorry...., Pictures have since been removed.

E

early riser

Hope the cold wind heading down has the birds flying your way!

E

early riser

Have a great hunt guys!

GAGE

GONetwork Member
I love to hunt the fields because of the variety but nothing compares to the flooded timber and watching all those greenheads coming through the trees!

Thanks for the pictures ER, how long ago was that and have you been back?

I hope things are getting better for you and yours ER and I am looking forward to one day coming to Crabapple!

Merry Christmas my Friend,

Gage

Smiley

GONetwork Senator District 44
Arkansas

We did really good out there the first 2 weekends out there but the last trip the ducks were no where to be found. It's got to be better this weekend. Good or bad we're going to try it. Good Luck to everyone going. Jbyrd, you ready to clean some birds?
duckcamp.jpg

JByrd15

GONetwork Member
I am ready to clean 70 ducks, but I dont know about 70 geese again!!!!! It was fun shooting them, but man, that is too much like work!!! Hopefully there will be some more ducks down there and we can wax them again :D !!!!!

Ramey Jackson

Headed to Elaine, AR. on Friday thru Monday. Our guy tells up he has been picking out greenheads and limiting out in a few hours!! :fine: Hopefully we will have some new ducks by then!