Coley: HE GONE!

DAWG1419

Obviously you don't follow college football outside of Ga. Our roster needed a MAJOR overhaul. When Butch came in and rebuilt us, we were young for 2 years straight. When freshmen and sophmores make up the majority of your roster, your considered a young and inexperienced team.

Pruitt didn't have much of anything to work with when he got here. Sounds cliche, but it had to be rebuilt. Both lines, our lb Corp and secondary. This year, those guys will be mostly sophmores and more freshmen. Hopefully Harrison Bailey is one of those freshmen. We've taken our lumps these past 2 years, but it'll pay off long term as most young teams do by year 3. When I said we were young, we were actually one of the youngest teams. That was a known fact in the media and cfb world.

Slayer posted most of his material in that thread, AFTER we dropped the east in 16. We had beat Ga and UF and was a sure fire bet to win the east and play in the SECCG. But we lost half our team and fell apart towards the end of the season, losing to SC and Vandy of all teams that year. As Slayer would, he mocked me by creating that thread. And any time I'm wrong, it ends up in there.

Me and Slayer have always gone at it and always will. But he don't offend me. Me, KYDawg and Brown even swap punches. And as crazy as it gets and seems to viewers, it's really not as bad as it may seem. I troll yall often. It's become a ritual. Some get it, some don't. But I have multiple people pm me from here being respectful and making peace. Slayer has told me multiple times he'd like to buy me a drink. But you and Tin just come from a different place. More of tasteless hate vibe. That's fine. I don't care for everyone either. But you either try too hard, do it wrong, or I just don't get you.

When I posted about the Cheer and dance team, do you seriously think I gave a flying **** about that? It was funny from the "we're back" spectrum and some of you took it like I was serious. Therefore, I felt obligated to explain it to few of you that obviously didn't get it and you throw it in that thread ?‍♂️.

Everything I said about the OC has been true to this point, or is still yet to be seen. Just because you dislike me or don't agree don't mean to throw everything in that thread. Again, trying too hard and doing it wrong. Let a few things play out at least.

Now look, got me in here wasting a perfectly fine whiskey buzz explaining nonsense.
Brick by brick ?

SpotandStalk

Have you heard any of us bragging on our O? We lost a lot more experience to the NFL, than we got back. We got the talent, just need to get them some experience.

You mean the 8th wonder of the world?
The Zeuss fellow that was gonna cut loose?
Pickens and Cager that couldn't be stopped?

brownceluse

Zeuss looked good the last couple games. Two ACL surgeries later. I think he’ll be a pile mover this year. There’s going to be some crazy mismatches with this new offense on top of the way Monken can spread the D. If these kids catch on quickly it’ll be fun. It’ll be weird seeing this type of offense in Athens. But it’s going to be fun to watch.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
This thread is funny.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Yea I posted it and I’m proud Zeus worked hard and got to come back, he will be hard to stop in 2020!

Pickens has already showed his talents, if he can do it by not getting suspended (which I thought was a bogus call) he will be awesome in 2020 as well!

The Dawgs will be mighty fine this year!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member