Columbus Ga to stop bow hunting

brunofishing

We need help stopping this from happening. The former major league base ball player and counsel member Glen Davis is trying to stop bow hunting in Columbus. If this happens its going to spread through Georgia like a wild fire.

strothershwacker

If it's passed, Your auto insurance is fixing to go up in muskogee county and the counties around it. May take a year or so but the insurance companies will notice. They crunch numbers and stats 24/7. The auto/deer collisions will increase.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I just read the article in GON....good grief! You got one person to complain and lots of folks get negatively impacted. They need to stand up to the tree hugger and tell her to move! Atlanta will be next! I’m surprised it’s stayed open this long......but then again I’m sure the insurance companies had a voice in it. Maybe Columbus insurance companies need to know?

brunofishing

I just read the article in GON....good grief! You got one person to complain and lots of folks get negatively impacted. They need to stand up to the tree hugger and tell her to move! Atlanta will be next! I’m surprised it’s stayed open this long......but then again I’m sure the insurance companies had a voice in it. Maybe Columbus insurance companies need to know?
I work for Insurance Agent's in Columbus and they have all gotten the Email. This bill will also stop us from shooting our bows in the summer getting ready for hunting season or just shooting for fun in the back yard which I have done all my 43 years of life. Meeting is tonight hope to see as many GON folks there as posable. They have also slid a lot of other outdoor stuff in there like BB guns, They have lost there mind. hope to see some support this evening!!

Latest posts