Cookout Grills?

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Someone had posted a while back that they were going to bring a big pull behind grill to the Cookout.

Who was that? Are you still going to bring it?

Also, everyone be sure to bring your camp chairs and maybe a folding table for food prep if you can.

We will have plenty of tables for eating but may need some cooking prep space.

Let's start making sure we are covered!

Who's bringing what?!?!

I'm bringing my pot and Debbie and I will cook up a big ole pot of chili!

What else? :yeah:

Al33

I believe that was Timbo.

I'm going to bring a variety ofsausages for the grill.

Last edited:

Randy

If you're bringing the POT we might need to have more food there. I get the munchies! ::ke:

Al33

Do ya reckon ............

we oughtta bring some firewood and have a real campfire so the kids can roast a few weannies or marshmellows and the rest of us can gather around if we want to?

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
:yeah:

Randy! Leave the bong at home! There will be none of that at this party!

Y'all be sure and see the poll of attendee's stuck at the top of this forum!

We need a good head count!

This is a new public poll so we can get an accurate count!

gadeerwoman

I'll bring some cole slaw and/or potato salad. I can also cook a pork roast and chop it up for sandwiches if someone wants to bring some bbq sauce and hot sauce.

GeauxLSU

Jeff,
Will we have access to electricity? I plan to cook up a big pot of red beans and sausage but with rice and keeping it all warm would be a lot easier with access to a microwave (which I can bring). If not, I may need to come up with something else....
Also, is there a parking lot area or something big enough for the little man to ride around on one of his toys?
Thanks,
Phil

Al33

OK Jeff,

I'll bring some firewood if Missing Ridge will let me put it in his purdy truck. :bounce: Others may need to bring a few sticks as well as I will not be able to bring an entire truck load.

I'll watch and see if there are any reports that might prevent or discourage the campfire. Not sure what the GON grounds can handle.

Al

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
GeauxLSU,

Yes and Yes!

Al, I'll try to bring a stick or two.

We may need to contain the fire to a barrel?

Networker? What do you think? Should we just nix the open flame?

Woody's Janitor

A good ol brisket but I will need to heat it up when I get there.

QuakerBoy

I'll bring my world famous GRITS :bounce:

oh yeah...I won't be there......hope yall have a GREAT time :cool:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
I do believe there is a microwave available and plenty of power outlets.

WHat else do we need to cover?

Don't forget to register at the poll stuck to the top of this forum! We still need a good head count!

MCG DAWG

Banned
Can't make the cookout but I've got . . .

. . . a giant tow behind grill I'd be happy to let anyone coming from NW GA come get for y'all to use if it's needed.

Resizing kind of skewed the pic a little bit. That's me on the right BTW. This may have the day we beat Tech 51-7! :fine:

Attachments

• grillin3j2.jpg
    grillin3j2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 82

ramblinrack

8-31-02......? more than likely the day yall played no ga school for the deaf and blind.

:huh: :p :rolleyes:

MCG DAWG

Banned
Now Louie . . .

. . it had to be at the very least Utah State, NW Louisiana, or one of those Juco's from Mississippi.

We don't play that No Ga school till early October. ::ke:

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
MCD! I just can't beleive your friends make you were that handicapped sign on your head?!?!

Come on folks!!!

We need everyone that is coming to the cookout to sign up on the poll stuck to the top of the "Open Forum"!!!