Coon Hunting 2009/2010 Season

carabrook

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thought I would get a new thread started for the 2009/2010 season since the 2008 one just finished and the thread is getting pretty long. So post away guys and lets see who's in the woods at night these days.

kris

I thank i drew your husband at a hunt in bowman a year or so back.Still hunting about 4to5 nights a week.

GA DAWG

Roger hope you feel better soon!!! I finally took my camera tonight and got some pics of the young dog..Aint the best pics..I'll try and do better next time..

Attachments

• IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 1,131
  • IMG_0019.JPG
    IMG_0019.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,114
  • IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 1,085

poolecw

Not bad looking for a holstein.

GA DAWG

Not bad looking for a holstein.
We didnt do as well tonight! One truck went out with us..While one guy was going to get another ride.We cut loose again..Then decided to move around and tighten up..Got truck 2 stuck and almost turned over..Then guy goes and gets tracter..Proceed to get tracter stuck:eek: Finally got 3rd truck there and got tracter out..Had to come along truck 2 out..Truck 1 is setting in the middle of about 2000ac till tomorrow..Still never saw a coon!!!!!!! They must not have been moving:D

GA DAWG

Yall going any? I've been hittin it a few nights a week..Been treeing just a few.

savage_15

yea been every night this week only treed 4 my bluetick pup is huntin better and better every night though so im happy with it

jmfdakaniterider2

Goin tonite taken my black and blue dogs together

jmfdakaniterider2

Think I'll take mine out tonite if the rain is gone!!!!!!!!!!

poolecw

I haven't been in a couple of weeks. I wanted to try to go this week some, but the weather was too bad.

I might try to hit the Decatur TN RQE next weekend with my ol blue dog.

poolecw

is decatur next weekend the big hunt?

Decatur is having an RQE this weekend...

TN, Decatur; Meigs Co CHA From 58/68 crossing, go north approx. 5 mi. Turn left. Signs posted. Contact Allen Roberts (423) 506-4840

Apr 4 Bench Show 7:00pm, $10 RQE Purina NH 2hr 9:00pm, $30

GA DAWG

Carabrook lost his fight today after his stroke 5 weeks ago..His wife Lynn wants to thank eveyone for their thoughts,prayers and emails.. Please remember her in your prayers..Rest in peace Roger..

Yall going any? I've been hittin it a few nights a week..Been treeing just a few.

The sorry curs at my house been gettin um treed like crazy. Must just be your side of cumming thats short on coons:bounce:
i even got a new pup for free thats startin to work tracks

GA DAWG

The sorry curs at my house been gettin um treed like crazy. Must just be your side of cumming thats short on coons:bounce:
i even got a new pup for free thats startin to work tracks
The walkers have done treed em all up here..Thats why we aint treeing many now..All we are treeing is the few we left for seed::ke: