Copperhead removal

Aztec

We got a large copperhead living smack dab in the middle of our hunting camp. We first saw it yesterday and it got down a hole at the base of our shade tree. Question is what can I pour down the hold and get it to come out?

Highintheshoulder

hose and some gas, be ready to shoot.

7Mag Hunter

Pending size and your fondness for your shade tree, pour 'bout
2-3 cups of gas down the hole and throw in a match....He will come
out, but he will be pretty mad......
I had a hole next to an old rotten pine stump next to my drive way with a copperhead that was staying close to grapevines I had on my fence....When he came out, i sent him to snake heaven with a
12gage...

packrat

Snake

Carb & choke cleaner.:bounce:

bdillard

pour gas in the hole and then throw a paper towel on fire in the hole....

Aztec

Thanks for all the ideas. This is a huge copperhead and if we get it killed I post a picture. To many kids in our camp to permit it to live there.

CAL

Take a small hose and split the end.Tape a small light bulb to the split end.Run the hose down the hole light bulb first.The bulb will follow the contours of the hole.When you reach the bottom,pour some gasoline in the hose .It will go out where the hose is split.Out comes ya snake if in there.be careful and good luck!

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
A big can of wasp spray will get him out of there.

albridges

Good luck i hate them things. Like a mad rattlesnake without the warning!

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Thanks for all the ideas. This is a huge copperhead and if we get it killed I post a picture. To many kids in our camp to permit it to live there.

Get him yet??

denbow

gas, that what they use in PA on rattlesnake hunts.

GB Young

diesel fuel and ammonia nitrate