Couple good trout from holly creek

Caseypatton

Only caught 2 but they was nice and hung a monster but it come off at the bank

Attachments

• 20170312_090920_1489350854777.jpg
    20170312_090920_1489350854777.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 892

Caseypatton

Very cold I got one on a trout magnet and the other on a small rapala I went yesterday and had a big one pulled up to the bank and the line broke and the fish was just laying there so I leaned forward to get it and I went face first in the water woooooo was it cold 5 minutes before that I had to beat the ice off of the end of my rod I was one wet dude and that water was bitter no sun and about 630 in the morning I thought I was never going to get to the truck so I played my fees for this two fish

Cmp1

BANNED
Very cold I got one on a trout magnet and the other on a small rapala I went yesterday and had a big one pulled up to the bank and the line broke and the fish was just laying there so I leaned forward to get it and I went face first in the water woooooo was it cold 5 minutes before that I had to beat the ice off of the end of my rod I was one wet dude and that water was bitter no sun and about 630 in the morning I thought I was never going to get to the truck so I played my fees for this two fish

LOL LOL LOL,,,, I'll bet that was cold,,,, we got to 27deg today,,,, heatwave compared to yesterday,,,, anyway I got the trout magnet setup, can't wait to give it a shot,,,, posted some pics in the Trout Magnet post,,,, nice looking trout,,,, good eating there,,,,

little rascal

Trout

Nice Fish, they are Salmon size!
Yea, on the face plant I feel your pain, I've done that first thing in the morning duck hunting before and you get up quick but a wet sleeve or water entry makes for a cold miserable outing.

SlowMotion

Nice catch!

Caseypatton

I hope they put some this big in Helen about a month ago I booked a room for a couple of days which is this weekend in hopes of catching a 18 inch trout and look I caught a 18 3/4 and a 19 1/2 less than two miles down the road the from my house lol