Covid —how long did it last?

Mistrfish

I tested positive for the 3rd time last Thursday. 1st time in Oct of 21 it darn near removed me from this world. Took 3 months to get back up to speed. Had the mild case in july and it was about 10 days with the antiviral drugs, was very sick as was my wife. This time is almost as bad as July but no splitting headaches and no appetite.
I lost 30lb in total with Covid.
Ive had 2 vaccinations and need to get the boosters asap.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
I am doing better, diaged last Friday. Coughing, knees hurt, blame streiods won't let me sleep.

It's much like the first round I had with it back in January, honestly thought it was the flu both times.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Mrs. Wendy and I both had it back in late April, early May. Lasted about a week for us but only 24 hours of really feeling bad sick where I stayed in bed. The rest of the time it was like a cold and we had a little cough that lingered for a week or two but that was about it. We treated it with Dayquil/Nyquil or Tylenol when needed, zinc, vitamin D, and multivitamins.

Last edited:

oldfella1962

Today I saw in the news that a local woman has had Covid now for EIGHTEEN MONTHS STRAIGHT! :(

nc dawg

About 12/14 hours,stuffy head,no appetite,low grade fever,no loss of smell or taste. Never stopped workin (self employed)got tired pretty easy for a couple days and that was it. I guess I was lucky.I had the two phizer shots August of 21 and no more.wife didn’t get the shots and was in bed with a fever for four days took about two weeks for her to get fully over it.the effects of the flu shot was worse on me than the Covid was. Crazy.my suggestion for anybody that gets it to try and keep movin and drink plenty of fluids. I know it’s hard but ya gotta drink when ya ain’t thirsty.

Worley

I kept fighting mine hard for a week or so in Sept 21, my smell been gone since then. Ever once in a while on-a really cold morning I can sense some smell. Really can’t figure why smell hasn’t never returned to normal.