COVID Intentional......

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
I knew it was from the start. That Chinese lady defector was on Tucker, I caught some of it in a video I ran across. She said it was modified and created. She worked in the lab.

Which I assume is what the link is.

Dub

Top Chef
Wife and a I watched her in Tucker’s show last night.

Very brave woman.....but the more she can broadcast her story the safer she will be.

She said she has proof. I believe her but Mizzou, Go Tigers, Show me.

baddave

we knew it all along and i believe we all know it was corroborated w/ the DNC also . i believe that evidence will be along shortly... ANWH

The events of the past 4 years with Trump as POTUS have been nothing more than turmoil that includes the releasing of COVID-19 by the Chinese and the Left here and elsewhere to prevent him from another 4 years as POTUS, IMO.

It began before he was ever sworn in with Russian Collusion, Impeachment, on, and on, and on.....

Maybe I'm a KOOK, but doubt it........

dwhee87

The events of the past 4 years with Trump as POTUS have been nothing more than turmoil that includes the releasing of COVID-19 by the Chinese and the Left here and elsewhere to prevent him from another 4 years as POTUS, IMO.

It began before he was ever sworn in with Russian Collusion, Impeachment, on, and on, and on.....

Maybe I'm a KOOK, but doubt it........
I don't believe in coincidences. Especially not the kind that keep happening over, and over, and over again.

MudDucker

Staff member
I knew it was from the start. That Chinese lady defector was on Tucker, I caught some of it in a video I ran across. She said it was modified and created. She worked in the lab.

Which I assume is what the link is.
Naw, I watched her. She works in a sister lab, not the Wuhan lab, but she said she had sources in that lab.

Penfield

I believe ultimately we will definitely know one way or the other how this occurred. We may already know and it is being withheld for unknown reasons. Something cannot unexpectedly kill as many humans as this, disrupt a world economy, and not undergo a complete strip search and scientific colonoscopy.

I try very much to be open minded but there are circumstances with this outbreak, as well as with the disorder itself, that bend me toward considering if the ChiComs weren't playing with a book of virus matches and have now started the barn burning.

If this is true I think a payment will be demanded and extracted. Most likely economic related as that is their current weakness. The Chinese government may treat their own subjects as they will but beyond their border the rules change. Again, too many victims in too many places. We are all humans, and the memory of a death lives in us forever.

Balrog

It may well have been created in a lab, but my question is why would the Chinese release it? Its a pretty crummy virus if it is supposed to be a weapon. Why not release something more lethal instead of something that just makes people feel bad for a few days?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Somebody posted a video here that says the CDC patented corona virus and it’s against the law to patent a wild virus.

Penfield

It may well have been created in a lab, but my question is why would the Chinese release it? Its a pretty crummy virus if it is supposed to be a weapon. Why not release something more lethal instead of something that just makes people feel bad for a few days?
Good question.

I'm of the mind that if you are going to intentionally release a viral/chemical/biological agent that has potential to go worldwide then you best go ugly early. Just too many downsides to get caught intentionally releasing something as this or worse and have it leave whomever you intended harmed by it fully capable of responding. Further, intentional use of weapons of mass destruction will result in the elimination of those who would employ them. I think this is fairly much a global truth.

Best guess and just a guess. They were playing with this and it either inadvertently escaped or they were conducting controlled experiments and the controls failed.

You cannot read anything into the Chinese government's response to this except to understand their form of government can not hold if it is allowed to be viewed by its peoples as capable of error. Man will endure terrible conditions at the hand of another man as long as he believes the other man cannot be wrong. Thus, there can be no evidence allowed of error. Witness North Korea..

Because it worked pretty good didn't it?

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I think it got released by accident over there instead of on purpose over here.