Covid question

trad bow

🏹wooden stick slinging driveler🏹
My wife’s bother-in-law committed suicide a month ago. Death certificate said cause of death Covid. Even had his picture listed in paper with others that had passed with Covid. I don’t believe the numbers are real with the cause of death. Are people dying? Yes they are but I don’t know if the number of people passing away are any higher than any other year.

Coming over here because my on topic question is straying off topic including me.

But I am curious does any one on here that works in the medical field or know someone that does that can tell us the percentage of people in the hospital that have already had Covid?

Seems to me that would be something they would want to know. I know I would since I’ve had it.
There’s been some good studies out there on this topic but you won’t hear about it from the masters. Natural immunity is as good as it gets. My boy and I just had it, pretty easy for us.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

https://fee.org/articles/harvard-ep...ryrZ2MBi6bI-1630516240-0-gqNtZGzNAtCjcnBszQg9

My wife’s bother-in-law committed suicide a month ago. Death certificate said cause of death Covid. Even had his picture listed in paper with others that had passed with Covid. I don’t believe the numbers are real with the cause of death. Are people dying? Yes they are but I don’t know if the number of people passing away are any higher than any other year.
Sorry to hear this, wish I didn’t hit thumbs up. Only that there are things going on that we don’t know. The cure is worse than the virus.

trad bow

🏹wooden stick slinging driveler🏹
My oldest son just passed away a week ago due to a drowning accident. If Covid is on his death certificate, I will pursue legal action against the corner of the county the accident took place in.

Sorry for your loss.

Have you taken this to a credible news source like OAN or Epoch Times?

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
My oldest son just passed away a week ago due to a drowning accident. If Covid is on his death certificate, I will pursue legal action against the corner of the county the accident took place in.
I am so sorry to hear this.
Prayers for your family.

sorry to hear that. A woman where I work had her father (maybe step father I can't remember) pass away a few months ago and his death certificate listed Covid but there was no way he had Covid. :mad: The family can't afford a lawyer so what can they do? Who wants to spend a small fortune just to (maybe) have the coroner/authorities say "oops! Guess we made a typo!" when it's all said & done?

Milkman

Retired Moderator
I had an aunt 90+ years old that was in rehab for broken bones who died in early 2020. The cause was listed as Covid. Perhaps she got it in the rehab facility ?

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Sorry to hear this TB. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Mike 65

sorry to hear this. Prayers to you and your family.
May God bless y’all!

According to a study done by Dutch News BNO out of 98,000 Covid 19 victims ... there have been 240 confirmed re-infections of Covid 19 and 3 of those have died ....

How this translates to the USA ...I have no clue...
That's at least about the closest data we've seen on this thread answering the OP's question. It does look like natural immunity is superior.
3 out of those 240 died. Not sure that's good odds. Also not sure I'd want to acquire Covid just to gain that superior natural immunity. One could easily be in the 98,000 category in doing so.

It boils down to how much of a gambler one is regardless of if he had Covid before or not.
Thanks for the data though, it does offer a closer answer to what the OP was looking for. I think.