Coyote control - Kathleen

mattellis2

My folks are nervous about a pack of coyotes that have evidently taken up residence in their area. They have small dogs they are afraid will get grabbed. Mostly small rural tracts of 5-20 acres with a few close housing developments.

Wondered if anyone would like to have a go at them…trapping would be best, because there are a fair number of houses in the area.

If interested, PM and I’ll give you contact info.

Thanks.

canine933

My folks are nervous about a pack of coyotes that have evidently taken up residence in their area. They have small dogs they are afraid will get grabbed. Mostly small rural tracts of 5-20 acres with a few close housing developments.

Wondered if anyone would like to have a go at them…trapping would be best, because there are a fair number of houses in the area.

Thanks.
[B]Jeremygranado36[/B] try this guy he lives in Houston co.

Doug B.

Thanks.
It might be a good time for you to get into trapping!