10 Sept 20
2 Hunters
AR 10 AR 15 IR Hunter Thermal
Barrow County
Cow Pasture
ICO Tech call. Kitten in distress pup distress, and rabbit distress
9 seen
3 killed

First set we had 4 dogs come in 3 stayed for a truck ride. Set up on the edge of a old cematary and they came to the call text book perfect saw some other yotes on the other sets

Attachments

• IMG_9192.JPG
    IMG_9192.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 10

Yotedawg

9/9/20
2 hunters
Ar10 243 and 308 with thermals
East Grady county field
Boss Predator Acoustics and MFK vocals
0 heard
1 seen
1 killed

Been 3 months since the Predator Outlaws have been out but with some our dirt opening up from corn being pulled we went out. It didnt take long. A couple of Boss howls and this male broke cover. It tried flanking us to get our wind so I changed over to MFK booroo beatdown and he came in on a string and was in our pocket when Strick iced him. Another south Georgia dawg down.

Attachments

• 73E2A3AD-5710-488E-ADD5-E0A06F6764D4.jpeg
    73E2A3AD-5710-488E-ADD5-E0A06F6764D4.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 6

chase870

Possum Sox
9/22/20
1 hunter
AR 15 with IR Hunter Thermal
barrow pasture with horses old farm house and barn
Shock Wave kitten in distress, cottontail female howls and coyote pair
0 heard
0 seen
0 killed
Figured the cool snap would have them moving but nothing totally dead

Yotedawg

9/30/20
2 Hunters
AR10 243 w/thermal and 6mm Creed with NV
West Grady county pecan orchard
60 degrees
Foxpro, Boss, Tony Tebbe, MFK vocals and distress
2 heard
2 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws were contacted by a deer hunter seeing a lot of dawg pics on his game cams and asked for our help. Called in a pair and was able to take this nice male. Landowner happy.

Attachments

• IMG_6709.jpg
    IMG_6709.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 2

Yotedawg

10/6/20
2 Hunters
Ar10 243 and 6mm creed bolt gun with thermal and nv
North Grady county
70 degrees, wind out of nw
Foxpro, Boss, Tebbe distress and vocals
1 heard
1 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws got out for a couple of sets. First set next to picked corn field overlooking plowed up peanuts. Played some howls and went into fight vocals soon afterward. This beautiful 34 pound furred up male came in ready to fight. He lost. Another south Georgia dawg down.....

Attachments

• IMG_6719.jpg
    IMG_6719.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 5

Yotedawg

10/13/20
3 hunters
ar10 243 and 308, 6mm creed bolt gun with thermal and nv
South Grady county pastures
74 degrees
Foxpro, MFK, Boss, Tony Tebbe vocals
7 seen
5 heard
1 killed another not recovered

The Predator Outlaws got a call from a cow man that coyotes were harassing his cows. We made a house call and saw what kind of problem he had. Had a total of 7 dawgs seen but only 3 presented shots. Of those 3, one was killed, one was knocked down but made it to some very thick broom sage, and one was missed. Tony Tebbe vocals were killing it last night. Dawgs were vocal and did not like strangers in their area. Good to see very active and aggressive dawgs last night. Another south Georgia dawg down.....

Attachments

• IMG_6733.jpg
    IMG_6733.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 3

chase870

Possum Sox
13 November 2020
2 hunters
AR10 AR15 both with thermal
ICOTEC call howls kitten cries death cries and howls
Putnam county cattle farm pastures and woods lots of new calves
cool light breeze
1 group and 1 single heard
0 seen
0 killed

New farm with a pig and yote problem we will be back and try again

chase870

Possum Sox
13 November 2020
1 Hunter
AR 15 with thermal
hay field with rolled hay
ICOTEC call Cottontail distress
Barrow county
cool light breeze
2 seen
0 killed

Stopped on the way home and set up in a hay field. Put the call out and cut it on before I was set up. I looked across the field and had one on the way. Got situated and missed the shot. During the poor shooting performance I did notice yote #2 who had eased up on me a little closer and missed him on the run as well

Gentleman4561

10/13/20
1 hunter
.300BLK AR with ATN Thor 4
Gwinnett
Jackrabbit then coy pup distress out of my fox pro
0 heard
1 seen
1 killed

Gentleman4561

10/17/20
1 hunter
6.5 Creed AR with ATN Thor 4
Toccoa, GA
Jackrabbit then coy pup distress out of my fox pro
0 heard
1 seen
1 killed

Yotedawg

10/19/20
2 Hunters
Ar10 243 w/thermal, 6mm creed bolt gun w/nv
68 degrees, north breeze
N. Grady county fields
Foxpro, Tebbe, MFK vocals
2 heard
2 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws ran a couple of sets last night. The wind was against us but we couldn't approach that field any other way. Set up and ran some Tebbe vocals and after a couple of minutes moved over to Foxpro pair challenges. That brought a pair from across the field about 500 yards away. They circled downwind and caught our scent and peeled off leaving in a hurry. A bark howl stopped this female and Mark made a great hurried shot at 248 yards and dropped her in her tracks. Another south Ga. dawg down......

Attachments

• IMG_6742.jpg
    IMG_6742.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 4

Yotedawg

10/22/20
3 Hunters
Ar10 243 and 308 with thermals, 6mm creed with nv
South Grady county pastures
70 degrees east wind
Tony Tebbe, Foxpro, MFK, Boss vocals
0 heard
5 seen
2 killed

The Predator Outlaws were babysitting cattle last night. Rancher was having some problems and seeing a lot of dawgs and asked for some help. We moved in and helped him out by taking these two males and seeing 3 more for another night. Two more south Georgia dawgs down.....

Attachments

• IMG_6745.jpg
    IMG_6745.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 4

Yotedawg

10/26/20
3 hunters
Ar10 243 and 308 with thermal, 6 creed with nv
South Grady county pastures and hayfields
76 degrees
Foxpro, Boss, Tebbe, MFK distress and vocals
4 heard
0 seen
0 killed

Predator Outlaws travelled south in our county almost to the Florida line to make a couple of sets. Heard a pair within calling distance to us responding to vocals at both sets but they could not be coaxed out to play. No swings no hits no errors.......

Yotedawg

11/2/20
2 Hunters
AR10 243 w/thermal and 6mm creed w/nv
Decatur county pastures
50 degrees, light breeze
Foxpro, Tebbe, Boss, MFK distress and vocals
At least 8 heard
3 seen
2 killed

The Predator Outlaws were asked to come over to Decatur county as a cowman had a lot of dawg activity in his pastures. We set up and called a female in with eastern cottontail that Mark and I doubleteamed. Foxbang played mfk booroo beatdown and a minute later another female showed up to see what was going on. She found out. Two more south Georgia dawgs down.....

Attachments

• IMG_6767.jpg
    IMG_6767.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 3
Killed one in Screven Co. Small male. 200 yard shot 308.

10/24

Heard a large pack last night while walking out of the stand.

Dusty Roads

6Nov/setup 8-10pm in nearby field,nothing.Awoke 4am now to coyotes than my dogs hauling butt to intercept.Think I'll slip out and take a look.

None seen :(

Kel-Tec SU-16 556
ATN Thor4HD & ATN Bino-XHD
Mouth caller&bluetooth app to speaker rabbit&coyote groups
48 no wind
Fannin

Last edited:

Yotedawg

11/13/20
2 hunters
AR10 243 and 308 with thermals
60 degrees, light wind out of NW
North Grady county fields
BOSS, Lucky Duck, MFK, Tebbe, Foxpro vocals and distress
0 heard
4 seen
2 killed confirmed

The Predator Outlaws ran a few sets, dawgs were active but silent. First set called in a pair to some lucky duck howls. They came in from a grown up corn field. The female would not commit but the 35 pound male on the right stuck his head up out of the growth and my 243 throat punched him. Third set we called up the 28 pound male on the left to some mfk booroo beatdown. He came in on a string and was taken with the 308. Forth and final set brought in a dawg to cagie cottontail. Took the shot and made the hit. The dawg did the death spin for at least 15 seconds, hit the ground, got up and never slowed down. Could not find it.

Attachments

• IMG_6794.jpg
    IMG_6794.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 6

Dusty Roads

11/13/20
2 hunters
AR10 243 and 308 with thermals
60 degrees, light wind out of NW
North Grady county fields
BOSS, Lucky Duck, MFK, Tebbe, Foxpro vocals and distress
0 heard
4 seen
2 killed confirmed

The Predator Outlaws ran a few sets, dawgs were active but silent. First set called in a pair to some lucky duck howls. They came in from a grown up corn field. The female would not commit but the 35 pound male on the right stuck his head up out of the growth and my 243 throat punched him. Third set we called up the 28 pound male on the left to some mfk booroo beatdown. He came in on a string and was taken with the 308. Forth and final set brought in a dawg to cagie cottontail. Took the shot and made the hit. The dawg did the death spin for at least 15 seconds, hit the ground, got up and never slowed down. Could not find it.
You guys doing a great job>