2 hunters
AR10’s .243 and .308 with thermal
North Grady county fields
55° with north wind
Foxpro, Lucky Duck, Boss, Tebbe, MFK vocals and distress
2 heard
2 seen
0 killed

Tough night for the Predator Outlaws. First set managed to call a pair out into the field but they used a terrace for cover to get down wind of us. Second set was dead. Third set called in a huge bobcat to foxpro snowshoe hare. After the cat left we called up three domestic dogs to some howls, and after they lost interest we called in another cat to pup distress. Called it a night after that.

Yotedawg

4/30/20
2 hunters
ar10's 243 and 308 with thermals
Grady county fields
64 degrees and stiff n/nw wind
Foxpro, Tony Tebbe, MFK, Boss vocals and distress
2 heard
3 seen
0 killed

The Predator Outlaws struck out this night. Called a pair and a single in on 3 sets but missed on both counts. My partner missed one of the pair and I missed one that was mousing and we pulled for several hundred yards across a grown up field. All we accomplished was educating some dawgs. I am not a happy camper.

Yotedawg

5/4/20
2 hunters
ar10 243 and 6mm creedmoor with thermal and night vision
East Grady county fields
68 degrees. West wind
0 heard
0 seen
0 killed

Very dead night. Never had a dawg respond nor did we hear any off in the distance. Denning season seems to be in full swing.

Yotedawg

5/7/20
2 hunters
AR10 243 and 308 with thermals
North Grady fields and back yards
55 degrees with a very full moon
Foxpro, Tony Tebbe, MFK vocals and distress, Crooked Creek hand call
2 heard
6 seen
2 killed

The Predator Outlaws have always had good luck on bright nights. This night was no different. First set we called in a single but he would not commit. Finally were forced to try a 250 yard shot or lose the chance to kill it. Strick sent one after I howled to stop the dawg. It appeared to be hit but it made it to some corn and we could not find it. On the way to the second set we were going through the landowners yard when Strick saw one with his scanner. We stopped the truck and got out to set up on him. The dog ran around the back of the house. As we were walking to get back there, suddenly a cat came running 40 yards in front of us with 3 coyotes hot on his tail. The cat ran up a tree to save itself and we scrambled to get set up. The dawgs made us in the moon light and ran off. Strick had his Crooked Creek Custom Call on his lanyard and went to blowing on it. Two of the dawgs doubled back and came back in and I took the one on the left in the pic. We moved 500 yards down behind the landowners house for the third set. Had a pair respond and Tony Tebbe Den Raid brought them in and we took this nice black male. This dawg had been a regular on a game camera as of late. Had an awesome hunt.

Attachments

• IMG_6326.jpg
    IMG_6326.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6322.jpg
    IMG_6322.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 26

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
I put away the turkey gear last week.
Decided it was time to get after them yotes. It took all of 3 minutes.

Cool crisp air, pretty sunrise, birds singing, turkeys gobbling, wood ducks over head and a dead yote. Dont get much better than that.20200511_072318 - Edited.jpg

Yotedawg

5/11/20
2 hunters
AR10's 243 and 308 with thermal
North Grady county fields
62 degrees light n/nw wind
Tony Tebbe, Foxpro, MFK vocals and distress
0 heard
2 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws were at it again this night. Ran 4 sets and didn't see anything other than hogs and deer till the last set. It was past midnight and as we were trying to get to our set up spot we saw a pair mousing so we stalked to get a little closer and did a countdown on them while eastern cottontail kept their attention. Strick killed his dawg but I missed mine. Another south Ga dawg down.

Attachments

• IMG_6329.JPG
    IMG_6329.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 16

Yotedawg

5/14/20
2 hunters
AR10's in .243 and .308
North Grady county hayfields and pastures
65 degrees, stiff east wind
Foxpro Eastern Cottontail
0 heard
1 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws braved a very stiff and constant east wind last night from the front off the east coast. Usually we dont have very much success with east winds but we wanted to go so we went. It paid off. Caught this female sneaking in to some eastern cottontail. She thought she had an easy meal but she wound up being the meal as the 243 ate her up. Another south Georgia dawg down.

Attachments

• IMG_6343.jpg
    IMG_6343.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 6

Yotedawg

5/18/20
2 hunters
AR10's .243 and .308
70 degrees south wind
East Grady county fields and hayfields
Foxpro, Tony Tebbe vocals and distress
0 heard
1 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws were contacted by a land owner who had a coyote coming up in his yard between 9:00-9:30pm trying to get to his little dog. We set up in a field next to his house last night. A little Foxpro Lightnin' Jack was all it took to bring this female out of cover. As she was headed to us she stopped to sniff the ground giving me a broadside shot so I took her at 253 steps. The 70gr. Sierra Blitzking bullet turned her to jelly. Another south Georgia dawg down. The following two sets were dead.

Attachments

• IMG_6358.jpg
    IMG_6358.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 8

adebord30183

5/19/2020
3 Hunters
AR 15 223/223/6.5 Grendal
Pulsar Trail XQ50 Thermals
Cherokee County
FoxPro MFK Distress
0 heard
1 seen
1 Killed

Spades of 8 team was reached out to by a farm owner having issues with harasement of their horses. 24 yards and coming in hot. Mangy and sickly looking dog. No after pics. 2 more sets and saw 0.

geebler

5/19/2020
3 Hunters
AR's w/ thermal
Douglas County powerline
FoxPro, MFK, boss vocals and distress
Several heard
0 seen
0 Killed
Had several respond to our first vocals from <>3/4 mile away and that was about it, no more responses and nothing seen.

Yotedawg

5/21/19
2 hunters
Ar10’s 243 and 308 with thermals
North Grady county cut oat field
Tony Tebbe and Foxpro vocals
2 heard
2 seen
0 killed

The Predator Outlaws hunted a freshly picked oat field. Had a pair respond all the way across the field 600 yards away or so. Switched from Tony Tebbe Meet and Greet to Foxpro pair challenge and it was on. Within 2 minutes they were closing. They hung up and I played a few bars of foxpro pup distress 3 and that brought them on in. Strick knocked his dawg down and I tried a running shot on the other. Then the dawg he knocked down got up and made it to the swamp and we could not find it.

chase870

Possum Sox
6 June 2020
1 hunter
AR15 with IR Hunter Thermal
My Back Yard Barrow County
fox pro eastern cotton tail
0 heard
2 seen
1 killed

Took my dog out and I took the thermal with me. Sure enough there were 2 yotes in some wheat and other weeds I had cut the other day moussing By the time I was sure they were yotes they got to the wood line and disappeared. I put Birdie in the house and eased out and set the call up. Didn't take long before this female showed up

Attachments

• IMG_8092.PNG
    IMG_8092.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 21

Yotedawg

6/11/20
2 hunters
AR10's with thermal
Grady county fields
Hot and humid
Foxpro, Tony Tebbe, MFK vocals and distress
0 seen
0 heard
0 killed

Tough night. Nothing was moving. Struck out in all three sets.

Yotedawg

6/17/20
3 hunters
AR10's with thermals
North Grady county fields and hayfields
72 degrees, low humidity/dew point
Foxpro Tony Tebbe, MFK distress and vocals
several heard
2 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws took adantage of the cooler weather. Strick's brother was in town and had never killed a dawg so we took him out and put him on one. He did not waste the opportunity killing this male out past 200 yards out of the pair that came in. Another south Georgia dawg down.

Attachments

• IMG_6431.jpg
    IMG_6431.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 13

Dusty Roads

16July20
5am
1 hunter
ATN Thor4
Fannin
Coyotes yipping in nearby field got my hunting dogs after them-15minutes later,
1 Coyote ran by me(10'!) from behind(smelled awful) followed by hunting dog-no safe shot
*Love how my hunting dogs work the yotes to run by me for a shot.

chase870

Possum Sox
31 July 20
AR15 IR Hunter MK II
1 Hunter
Back Yard Barrow County
Fox Pro Female Howls Pup distress Kitten Cries
Group Heard
0 seen
0 killed

Set the call out in the back yard and had a group respond to female howls over on the power line. Never got them to come

chase870

Possum Sox
Caught these two in my back yard. Killed one last month and one tonight. Just targets of opportunity. So far I've killed 4 yotes in my back yard in the last few months.

Attachments

• IMG_8753.JPG
    IMG_8753.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8463.JPG
    IMG_8463.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 10