Coyote Hunter(s) Wanted

zzweims

100 acres Twiggs county, some pasture, mostly wooded.

Background: I have goats and small pets. Two years ago, my neighbor clear cut his land and all the wildlife moved to my place, including a pack of coyotes. The coyotes have gotten bolder. Nightly, they call just behind the house. Less than an hour ago, a black one went after my chihuahua. I chased it into the woods before it got my dog, but that was the last straw.

If you can help, let me know what you need/want. I don't check GON often, so email me at spookydog1@gmail.com

Thanks,

Aline

Tight Lines

I'd be happy to come down and call and snipe a few...you wouldn't need to compensate me, I just like calling and sniping them...I'll email you...

zzweims

Thank you. There are several out there, but this one in particular is too close for comfort. I'm pretty sure she has a litter of pups in the woods behind the house. I've heard little puppy yips, but have been unable to find them.

zzweims

THEY'RE BACK! 8-10 not 15 yards off my back deck. I ran in for a .22 and fired off 6 rounds, but they had already ducked into the woods. I didn't hit any. Can someone please, please help?

Fork Horn

just a bit to far from me but I certainly wish you luck. I’m sure there’s someone here that can give you some help.

DLH_Woodstock

Too far for me as well but keep your gun by the door until someone can get there to help you.
Good luck and God bless.

Yotedawg

You are three hours away from me. Would be glad to help you if closer. Nice color phase on the one you killed.

Latest posts