Coyotes are active tonight!

zedex

Gator Bait
No coyotes over here to hear but some nights the wolves are howling pretty loud and sometimes it's the cougars ( cats, though sometimes........).

Theres a few wolves that live very close and they get to howling when sirens are heard.

In northern Alberta, coyotes are singing every night. I would often sit outside listening to them

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
No coyotes over here to hear but some nights the wolves are howling pretty loud and sometimes it's the cougars ( cats, though sometimes........).

Theres a few wolves that live very close and they get to howling when sirens are heard.

In northern Alberta, coyotes are singing every night. I would often sit outside listening to them
Now wolves howling at night is something I'd like to hear!

Redbow

Lots of Coyotes here the Croatan Nation Forest boundary starts just a short distance behind my house. The wild Dogs have learned to come to neighborhoods and catch and carry off Fifi, and then people wonder where their small Dogs went and Cats..You would be surprised at the people who do not want to even hear of the Coyotes being trapped or shot, its cruel to kill them they say. They think they are cute and won't hurt a thing.. A local lady, Oh my, I haven't seen my little lap Dog in a week now but I did hear some strange howling several nights last week, I guess she got scared and ran off..

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Lots of Coyotes here the Croatan Nation Forest boundary starts just a short distance behind my house. The wild Dogs have learned to come to neighborhoods and catch and carry off Fifi, and then people wonder where their small Dogs went and Cats..You would be surprised at the people who do not want to even hear of the Coyotes being trapped or shot, its cruel to kill them they say. They think they are cute and won't hurt a thing.. A local lady, Oh my, I haven't seen my little lap Dog in a week now but I did hear some strange howling several nights last week, I guess she got scared and ran off..
Every time some of the "beautiful people" in east Cobb, north Fulton, or Gwinett "looses" a fluffy the local news does a piece on it telling everybody to just make loud noises to scare the yotes off. facepalm:
Yeah, I'll make a loud noise...BOOM.

GeorgiaGlockMan

Coyote mating season.

All the well dressed males are looking for a food gift, I guess...

They have been busy at my place too. Every week there is a new "missing" flyer...100% 'house' cats so far.

Wish they'd latch onto the big black tom cat "making false deer stalks" in my field. Worried he might actually get a baby in a couple months.

At least, the yotes are keeping the wild cat problem tamped down in my home AO .....

Keep your stupid bird killing cats inside dagnabit.

basstrkr

I had a dog who was supposedly part wolf, husky and something else. he didn't bark and he loved to shake hands. Any how in May and Oct he would sit on the back stoop and howl like his best friend just died.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.

Are you in a rural area or close to town?